Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it! Glad they're keeping Superman under wraps and I hope it stays that way until the movie is released and they don't spoil it like they did by showing Doomsday early on in the BvS trailers

No Superman as expected but awesome trailer all the same. :yess:

YESS!!!!!!!!!
1) Lois was looking at something tho.....

2) Diana: They said the age of superheroes will never come again..
Bruce: It has to...

3)Barry: What's your super power again??
Bruce: I'm rich.......

4) Arthur: Just like a bat..... I dig it......

YESS!!!!!!!!!
1) Lois was looking at something tho.....

2) Diana: They said the age of superheroes will never come again..
Bruce: It has to...

3)Barry: What's your super power again??
Bruce: I'm rich.......

4) Arthur: Just like a bat..... I dig it......

Yes I wonder what Lois was looking up at... :)

Best line for me was Barry asking Bruce 'what are your superpowers again' :lol Bruce's comeback was equally good!

November is so far away..thankfully we get the WW movie to keep us busy for a while.

Yes I wonder what Lois was looking up at... :)

Best line for me was Barry asking Bruce 'what are your superpowers again' :lol Bruce's comeback was equally good!

November is so far away..thankfully we get the WW movie to keep us busy for a while.

YES PLS!!!!!

Trailer looked great. It looks like the cast is going to be able to play off each other. Aquaman will bring the biker rocker attitude, Flash will be the Millennial quick witted nerd. Not sure about Cyborg but I'm liking the technorganic look and weaponry. Got a quick shot of Mera. Am looking forward to seeing Superman now. Wonder if he will start off in a black costume.

Aquamamoa is going to be hard to pass on, so will The Flash (less him for the look and more for the portrayal)

Trailer looked great. It looks like the cast is going to be able to play off each other. Aquaman will bring the biker rocker attitude, Flash will be the Millennial quick witted nerd. Not sure about Cyborg but I'm liking the technorganic look and weaponry. Got a quick shot of Mera. Am looking forward to seeing Superman now. Wonder if he will start off in a black costume.

He'd better! Snyder did all the DKR stuff in BvS, surely he'll pay fan service and give us black suit Supes. Hot Toys and all the other merchandisers will be hoping he does.

Will buy Aquaman and WW if HT make them with sculpted hair...

I hate rooted hair.

Ok was definitely not expecting Aquaman to sound like a biker, but I gotta say I'm kinda liking it. And it somehow makes me a lot more interested to see his Aquaman movie now. :D

Hard to tell if the JL movie will actually be any good from this trailer, but it certainly looks more fun than BvS.

Aquathor will probably be a pass..at first I wasn't into the Flash outfit, but with all the SFX surrounding it, it looks pretty good to warrant a purchase of a HT version.

WW absolutely and Batfleck is a sell for me

Back