Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a movie vehicle. They can make it do whatever they want.

Tsk, didn't you watch the movie? The one of the front wheels go behind the other just as the Pod ejects from the "remains" of the Tumbler ;)

Looking at those pics, kind of makes me regret for cancelling my Pod and Tumbler. But I'm cash strapped at the moment, with more figures and a wedding coming up at the end of the year. I guess I'll have to ogle at all of your pics when they arrive.

And before anyone suggests that I cancel my wedding or put them on hold, my fiancee has been supportive of my collection, she's gotten me 2 HT figures so far, the Bank Robber Joker and She-Predator Machiko!

It sure looks awesome!

But like quite a few here, I just haven't got the slightest clue on where to put these jawns if I do end up buying it. I'm sure like the batpod, these would be around for a while.

So I'm just gonna hold out a bit and take it easy on this one.

I think I see mine!!!

:rotfl Glad I kept my order-- now to get my financial ducks all in a row before I get the shipping/charge notification.:horror

this is craaaaaaaaazy :)

I am gonna send a mail and a PM to Joe to ask if he has an idea when he will be able to send his batch :)

I just got mail from Joe (afther asking him of couse :))

We have not received a firm ship date from hot toys yet
Joe
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

but I bet it'll be coming soon enough :)

I seriously can't see them producing more than 150-300 of this one, there is no way it would sell out. So if that is the case this will hold up as a damn rare piece one day.

I WISH I had the room, this piece is grail to any true Nolan Batman fan. Just AWESOME! :google

I was right!
And it's very amusing to actually read the reaction of some who were first whining about how long it took to come out and that they've somehow "lost their interest" and now those people miraculously transformed again into loyal collectors, because of pictures...

With this being the most funny post I've read so far:
Looks so amazing I can cry. :monkey2

And to think I wanted an "out clause" for this toy.

:lol:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back