Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Pictures, Hopefully they will include the shotgun from the bank robbery scene to the Cop Joker figure. I have my hopes up for that accessory. If you think about, they included the machine gun in the BR Version, he never used it in that scene. The cop joker might have the shotgun, Joker did kill a cop right before the chase scene that took place after the shooting.

I don't think I can futz any further for the shoulders/collar with the type of strict fabric.

I've put thick cardboard shaped like a V over the shoulders to try and raise it. To sharpen it up, kind of... It actually doesn't raise it from the legs, if at all. It doesn't feel like it's done much... or can anyone else tell the difference?...

3369138830_eb7e3413e5.jpg

3368351591_f1870f1c45.jpg

I didn't knew where to post these pics so I posted them here and in the Batman's thread.

JB_3.jpg

JB_2.jpg

JB_1.jpg

Tried to get more in before sunset, I love sundown lighting for my photos, hopefully more and more will be around by the time I get home as summer comes.

30.jpg

No I'd say just one buyer wanting to make more money. I think I'll get 2 from the cheaper place to have four, maybe.

I was planning to do this with the announcement of the DX and with the arrival of BillyB's shirt and tie I couldn't wait it out. I have always wanted to go with this look but didn't want to shelve the other accessories. Anyways here's a couple quick pics as my camera battery died out on me...

TsToys023.jpg

TsToys022.jpg

:D

Back