Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple more pics:

100_2890.jpg

100_2894.jpg

100_2896.jpg

Would say approx 90% sculpt and 10% 'real hair'. It is really just a little extra to add to the realism, without going over the top. Blends really well.

That is an incredible joker head! COngrats buddy!
lforigno you can clearly see that the real hair are just on the sied the rest is sculpted hair! Very nice blending!

man that first shot is incredible. I looks real, how are you going to pose him? I think instead of the gun I might add the knife with this head.

I say this sculpt looks even better than the BR sculpt.I always thought the BR Sculpt's scars are a little over, this custom is just nice.
Absolutely great work!

I think it's alright, but not better than the two V2 BR heads nor the upcoming DX Joker head. Of course it might have alot to do with my prejudice against customs. Even if a custom is FANTASTIC there's still the fact that it's a custom that makes it a huge turn off for me. Just not a fan of altering things. I've made my own customs in the past with other lines and while they weren't terrible, not really bad at all even, I just couldn't bring myself to display them with my "actual" figures, so I trashed them.

I say this sculpt looks even better than the BR sculpt.I always thought the BR Sculpt's scars are a little over, this custom is just nice.
Absolutely great work!

The shine off the hair always drove me nuts, as with this I can barely see any shine.

I think it's alright, but not better than the two V2 BR heads nor the upcoming DX Joker head. Of course it might have alot to do with my prejudice against customs. Even if a custom is FANTASTIC there's still the fact that it's a custom that makes it a huge turn off for me. Just not a fan of altering things. I've made my own customs in the past with other lines and while they weren't terrible, not really bad at all even, I just couldn't bring myself to display them with my "actual" figures, so I trashed them.
Wow, you don't think customs are 'actual' figures? Damn, you're missing out. Especially as customs usually look better, or at the least, not what everybody else has.

why do you prefer non customs to the point of trashing your own customs?

Back