Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Switched mine out of his Nurse uniform and into this suit. DCD Shirt and tie, the rest is Hot Toys.

PICT1817-1.jpg

PICT1817.jpg

Do it, I got a couple off eBay and they're quite nice for what they cost, the pain is finding a 1/6 table for the interrogation.

Yeah sounds that cool. Be a good way of making the most of the original joker. Do you happen to have a pic of your set up with table Maulfan? I remember a pic a long time ago when some snapped joker on 1/6th cair clapping his hands like when Gordon gets promoted. Looked real cool. I might go for that pose. Although Deckards pose on the stand looks good.

Yeah sounds that cool. Be a good way of making the most of the original joker. Do you happen to have a pic of your set up with table Maulfan? I remember a pic a long time ago when some snapped joker on 1/6th cair clapping his hands like when Gordon gets promoted. Looked real cool. I might go for that pose. Although Deckards pose on the stand looks good.

I don't have a table, still hunting for one.

What colour did you get... the grey ones?

Black.

Got my 2nd joker head back after Josh put the 'small studios' touch to it, so here's some pics :) He absolutely nailed the look i wanted, especially the browned out hair. The detail in hand is phenomenal, cheers so much again Josh hehe! Still waiting on my billyb shirt and tie which is coming, then that's about it for this guy until the DX. Maybe a custom dioramma if i have some spare time. I typically snapped the neck ring off when putting this one on, but of course some super glue fixed it up. First time that's happened to me actually, but i hear it's a recurring problem for many
DSCF1362.jpg

DSCF1363.jpg

DSCF1365.jpg

DSCF1367.jpg

you knoooow.........

DSCF1366.jpg

.....you remind me of my father

DSCF1378.jpg

DSCF1377.jpg

DSCF1375.jpg

DSCF1374.jpg

Last edited:
Some more. There's more of the the head in Josh's thread if you are interested :) I also cut out the arms and back/sides of the sport coat so he's not AS bulky, and put it back on. I really like the eyes to that side, brings out even more of the Heath likeness i reckon, although limited pose-ability. Not as limited as you may think however, as he's still perfectly shootable and expressionable from every side, the joker being such a diverse character.
DSCF1368.jpg

DSCF1369.jpg

DSCF1370.jpg

DSCF1371.jpg

DSCF1372.jpg

DSCF1373.jpg

DSCF1360.jpg

DSCF1361.jpg

DSCF1357.jpg

Yeah that looks amazing, I really like it! Only thing I would change are the pink lines under his eyes..I'm looking at a photo of Heath now and his black makeup covers all areas around his eye

Only thing I would change are the pink lines under his eyes..I'm looking at a photo of Heath now and his black makeup covers all areas around his eye

:confused: You can't apply make-up to the inside of your eyelid. That pink you see is supposed to be that.

joker1e.jpg

joker4.jpg

joker3r.jpg

It's always visible. Doesn't matter what kind of paint/make-up is applied.

wow the second profile pic with the knife to batman is so lifelike it's insane. reminds me a lot of the party crash, great work.

Back