Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that's amazing, Snake Eater! The hair sets it over the top.

Heath's face contorts so often under all that make-up in the movie that both the BR head and Snake Eater's head can be considered fantastic representations. But man I love that hair.

you do know that that isn't all the figure's hair right?

I'm pretty sure he photoshopped it so good that he got the actual joker's hair to blend in with the figures hair to make it look like it is all the same hair and make it look longer

I know. But from a distance (as in that photo above), the hair blends in.

Best I could do bud:

100_3530.jpg

Thanks guys! It is tempting me to add some more hair, if I can find some suitable material to pull it off.

I don't have photoshop edward, it is simply a cut and paste 'paint' job.

you do know that that isn't all the figure's hair right?

I'm pretty sure he photoshopped it so good that he got the actual joker's hair to blend in with the figures hair to make it look like it is all the same hair and make it look longer

No i can confirm its not photoshoped.

Twine. That's the only thing I know of that looks like 1/6 hair that can ALSO be painted. Normal doll type hair would have to be dyed. Which to me, seems like a pain in the ass. :lol

Thanks bud. Will be on the look out for some then.

Plus, going to the toy shop and buying multiple dollies may look a little odd or be frowned upon. :lol

:lol Just lie and say it's a present for your niece/daughter/etc. Some type of female kid. LIE LIE LIE. Most important rule when collecting. :D

:lol

I wil try to remember that.

Cashier gives me a worrying look, 'Oh these? Yeh, they're for my niece. It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, she collects, uh, cheap dolls, loves em with all her heart. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can call her up. A good few years ago, uh, you see, uh, she received one cheap doll from her grandmother and ever since has wanted more and more. Hey. Yeah. And, and her great-great-great-great grandmother collected cheap dolls, ho, ho, yeah, and generations down the line, the collection continues... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying?'

trueromance.jpg

Geez people tuck in the blazer. It's not difficult. Just take off the coat and the blazer and then put it back on and tuck it in like the movie. I see so many pics where that ugly blazer is sticking out like that. It's not difficult to remedy and still look good without ditching it completely.

haha that first manip looks hilarious and nothing like Heath as the Joker, the second one is great though, just shows how amazing that BR sculpt really is :)

Back