Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I apologize up front that I don't have a camera but I received my HT Joker today and man oh man is this a nice figure!!! It's hard to explain how much better it looks in person compared to photos but photos don't do it justice at all. At first I thought I was going to repaint it but now I'm not so sure I want to touch a thing! Makeup around the eyes could be darker but it's hard to describe that it matches the figure really well and I'm not sure it would help or detract from the awesome sculpt. Now I wait for HT Batman I have ordered from Studio Sunny. WHAT A FIGURE!!! :chew:chew:chew:chew

I have heard this same sentiment numerous times from others and you know what?

Friggin' Awesome!

Always better in hand. Camera can't tell the real story. I hope I feel the same way as you and many others who have echoed similar intonations. :blackbat

Last edited:
cf918fb3b5.jpg

Full of pride heh? Its o.k. we won't think any less of you. :lol

:lol

Seeing IS believing. It's not for EVERY one, but it sure as hell is for me. I can't wait to see this thing in hand from every angle.

Oh, and I have the IR chair and table waiting for him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bit of a suggestion when you get your HT Jokers: invest in Top Stick. The clothing is tailored flawlessly, yet when moving around the undershirt can become bunched up and the tie becomes crooked. I completely undressed him and put the clothes back on using Top Stick to secure where I wanted the clothes to be and it's a big time saver. Just an FYI. Going to see if I can borrow my girlfriends parents camera tomorrow so I can actually contribute to this thread.

Bit of a suggestion when you get your HT Jokers: invest in Top Stick. The clothing is tailored flawlessly, yet when moving around the undershirt can become bunched up and the tie becomes crooked. I completely undressed him and put the clothes back on using Top Stick to secure where I wanted the clothes to be and it's a big time saver. Just an FYI. Going to see if I can borrow my girlfriends parents camera tomorrow so I can actually contribute to this thread.

Great idea. Love to see some pics.

I'll just tape down the shirt though, don't want any residue on the outfit...

Guess I never had any bad experiences with residue left on clothes, but then again it's been awhile since I checked! Used it on my Sideshow Star Wars Jedi figs and it worked great, but maybe I should check.:duh

Got mine The Joker today:banana pics coming soon!!!

Please let us know your impressions of it in hand first. Please...

Then you're amazing pics -- Oh, hell you can do both. :D

I'm just curious about how you first felt seeing it in person.

Please let us know your impressions of it in hand first. Please...

Then you're amazing pics -- Oh, hell you can do both. :D

I'm just curious about how you first felt seeing it in person.

HT Joker is amazing ,the detail ,head sculpt ,clothing everything perfect.

Back