Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow for sure man.

He's a keeper

027-5.jpg

Hey krayt dragon what is your opinion on the factory paint scheme now that you have it in hand, do you think it needs a repaint?

congrats this is a sweeet piece anyhow

I really want to like this figure but the head sculpt kills it for me. The likeness is just too off... :(

Hey krayt dragon what is your opinion on the factory paint scheme now that you have it in hand, do you think it needs a repaint?

congrats this is a sweeet piece anyhow

Hell no!!

I never did. I laugh at all that talk!

Got mine posted pics here. And honestly they don't even do it justice.

Great figure.

https://dailyholocron.proboards77.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=sr&thread=180&page=2

Also a quick little vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XoJx_ljW3A

Man am I jealous. Still didn't get mine but hopefully tomorrow. Great pics btw.

I was watching your tracking as well since were in the same state. Yours probably got held up you'll have it tomorrow for sure.

I'm going to be at work unfortunately all day tomorrow. Gonna try to duck out for an hour to see if I can pick it up at post office. I literally have no more patience!:mad:

Yeah i had to chase the mail guy today he put a slip in the box even though i was home. ( I was stalking him)

I know and I hate it! Lazy postal workers. Do your job correctly so you don't waste our time! :monkey4

Its horrid. Sit around waiting for a package from UPS all day, they do a run and tag then leave, then you have to do it all again the following day. USPS does it and you gotta go there yourself to get the package.

I apologize up front that I don't have a camera but I received my HT Joker today and man oh man is this a nice figure!!! It's hard to explain how much better it looks in person compared to photos but photos don't do it justice at all. At first I thought I was going to repaint it but now I'm not so sure I want to touch a thing! Makeup around the eyes could be darker but it's hard to describe that it matches the figure really well and I'm not sure it would help or detract from the awesome sculpt. Now I wait for HT Batman I have ordered from Studio Sunny. WHAT A FIGURE!!!:chew:chew:chew:chew

hey Krayt nice to see you finally got the Joker, saw your pics and video, thats some good stuff, oh by the way, if i buy a hot toys Superman its your fault dude!:lol. the pictures look awesome and superman looks cool. thinking bout getting one.

Back