Hot Toys Amazing Spider-man 2 license.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is it with Hot Toys and X men I know they treat the older X men movies like they do Batman 89 so we get to it when we get to it.

But for real there are other characters beyond Wolverine that have a fan base and the upcoming movie is a great opportunity to showcase them as most of the favorite characters are coming back.

I really don't want Professor X with out Eric so I hope when the do have the revel that they have both of them up for preorder

What's with toy companies in general with xmen? Hasblow doesn't make movie figures at all. Seriously what the hell? Diamond select is the only company to make figures but they only make like two .

Like it's been said already, I think it's great they got the license, but will they do anything with it???

I can't say that I'm really excited to wait years for a figure that may never show. :huh

Hope this one has the Garfield sculpt too, and not be a bobblehead like the ASM one.

If the HT of the new suit comes just remotely close to the movie, it'll be better than the SM3 figure's. If it's spot on, just take my money.
There's just something weird looking about the SM3 ver. The silver webbing and the shape of the eyes just made it look to toy'ish for my taste.

Back