Hot Toys Amazing Spider-man 2 license.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want Spidey, Electro & ProtoGoblin. Three figures from probably the biggest Superhero movie of the year. Not much to ask really.

Glider would look awesome displayed

10007015_468450846615350_1995535383_n.jpg

I'd like to see spidey, electro and goblin at least. Then if we are lucky rhino would be cool! Can't see why they would pass up with another 2 movies coming with the sinister six slowly being revealed. Please hot toys, give spidey some real love!

Is it safe to say we will get a spidey 2 figure? With the sales of the first being crap?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I'd love to see sone figures from this movie too. Seems unlikely though with the figure from the first movie still hanging around.

There are still Captain Americas in-stock and that hasn't halted many from the new movie

Is it safe to say we will get a spidey 2 figure? With the sales of the first being crap?

I doubt the sales of the first were crap. They took forever to release it then had to re-batch due to quality control. They handled the release very poorly but I think it sold well enough, it's Spider-Man afterall the views and replies to it's thread are second only to Hulk on the first page.

Last edited:
I doubt the sale of the first were crap. They took forever to release it then had to re-batch due to quality control.

However there are still many Captain Americas in-stock and that hasn't halted many from the new movie

Which cap? Rescue and star panties?

I doubt the sales of the first were crap. They took forever to release it then had to re-batch due to quality control. They handled the release very poorly

However there are still many Captain Americas in-stock and that hasn't halted many from the new movie

I am super stoked for the sm2 suit. I wasn't too crazy about the first. He will be a day one preorder.

I'm definitely picking up a HT Spidey from ASM2. This is easily my favorite movie Spidey costume, looks straight out of the comics.

Spidey himself is a dead cert but he needs villians to display with.

Rhino is pretty much gurenteed to not happen.

Look at the size of him.

tumblr_n3478jM3VA1t1ow9go4_1280.png

1959601_681807801883042_1322428264_n.jpg

I don't see them making him.

But Electro would be awesome and who wouldn't love to have this on display.

tumblr_n3478jM3VA1t1ow9go3_1280.png

Last edited:
I would not have either of those things on display. Same for a figure of a black guy painted blue.

Doc Oct from Spider-Man? hell yea.

Pretty sure I'll pick-up Spidey 2, but none of the villains shown so far look iconic enough to me. Agree with Uncanny on Rhino -- way too big to be made in 1:6.

Have ZERO interest on a figure for the second movie. Already have the HT from the Sam Raimi movies, there isn´t any difference right now.

The suit for the first Amazing Spider Man, when the director had the NERVE to do what he wanted to do, well... That´s another history.

One of the best figures HT has ever made...

Back