Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
keatonsideshow_styles_fb.jpg

Tell me that face does not look like the Michael Myers mask from Halloween? Good grief when I saw that, I almost heard the Carpenter/Howarth Moog firing up!

keatonsideshow_styles_fb.jpg

Tell me that face does not look like the Michael Myers mask from Halloween? Good grief when I saw that, I almost heard the Carpenter/Howarth Moog firing up!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq4GdBfLjsg[/ame]

To be honest I can see Keaton in the drawing but I do agree he does look a little 'ghoulish'.

It looks like him but I keep thinking it looks more like michael keatons corpse lol

In the Dark Knight Returns and the Killing Joke he has the same symbol with the extra points. I don't see why everyone thinks it's weird.

I always loved the '89 Chest symbol, I was disappointed when they changed it back in Returns. It just felt cool and different to me at the time.:dunno

Man, you guys are harsh on that 3D art.

I know I couldn't make something that dimensional with all that detailed texturing. I knew who it was meant to be, it reminded me of how a few specs/pics would look if Hot Toys gave him the alternate Bruce Wayne sculpt and neck piece.

I know I couldn't make something that dimensional with all that detailed texturing. I knew who it was meant to be, it reminded me of how a few specs/pics would look if Hot Toys gave him the alternate Bruce Wayne sculpt and neck piece.

It is a wonderful piece and clearly looks like Michael Keaton although a little bit too dead looking.

But as you it does remind you of a HT specs preview picture.

Maybe this will be in there Halloween preorder announcements..... As for that catwoman I belive it's Kumiks which is £58 plus shipping good price! :)

I'm pretty sure it's Kumiks not 100%

Yes, it's Kumik Catwoman. I like Headsculpt, and the body, but the suit and boots are not accurated at all... :monkey2

ScreenShot006_zpsc6f5e216.png

IMG_3820_zps91ae4a3b.jpg

1309141338057537d7e2d231ec.jpg

I think it looks just like him. :dunno

Oh, and I totally think HT will include the torn cowl/Wayne head. If they didn't that would be really lame.

To settle this, that rendering looks JUST like Keaton. It's the hair only that's off. Keaton's hair was more curly, remember the 'high hair' was big in the 80's into the early 90's. The hairline is fine -it just needs to go up!

Back