Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for link. Interesting read! Sheva & her real life counter-part are both HOT!!!

is this true?

Kristen Bell as Lucy Stillman in Assassin's Creed 1 & 2
lucyu.jpg

Had no idea....

Check this link for more Game characters inspired by real people, very cool: https://www.gametrailers.com/users/USSR/gamepad/?action=viewblog&id=516691

Anybody got that 12 inch pvc statue of Altair that came out some time ago? Is it worth it?

altair_vinyl_shop.jpg

I was hoping to be able to use some parts for a custom 1/6 Altair...

Anybody got that 12 inch pvc statue of Altair that came out some time ago? Is it worth it?

altair_vinyl_shop.jpg

I remember looking for pictures of it. I don't think it looks that good personally.

altair_vinyl_shop.jpg

I have this,also have both Ezio figures(Black costume and white costume) that came with the Limited Editions,they are extremly cool.The Altair figure's face looks just like Altair/Desmond,very well done while the Ezio's are cool too,but the face looks nothing like Ezio.
Here are mine,pics doesn't do these any justice because my camera sucks,for the price(Specially White Ezio as it still is around 40$) this is definitely worth picking up.

Last edited:
I have the same trio, and I have to say, all the statues and figures that have released so far are worth it.

And there are 4 new items coming! Which I obviously have pre-ordered already.

3 action figures, and one to go with the Limited Edition on ACII that has the Brotherhood design.

By Neca:
9385d1280509980-sdcc10-assassins-creed-2-1assassinscreed2use.jpg

By Square Enix:
Assassins-Creed-II-Play-Arts-Kai-Ezio-Auditore-da-Firenze-02.jpg

17-assassins_creed.jpg

And the statue:
xGE1060.jpg

Never seen that Statue before,judging from that Base i assume it's a figure coming with the Limited Edition release?I am so getting it!

Never seen that Statue before,judging from that Base i assume it's a figure coming with the Limited Edition release?I am so getting it!

Nope, seperate release set for november.

Doesn't come with any release of Brotherhood.

I hadn't heard about that statue either. I'm deffo getting it. It will go nicely with my white edition Ezio. I'd imagine they're in scale? Hope so!

Really looking forward to the Neca figures as well.

Nice.

Just saw loose items from the Hot Toys fig on e-bay so it is definitely definitely released

Yes, released in Asia. Went to a local shop here in San Francisco and saw Ezio, Dastan, and T-1000. Ezio looks great in person!

Heroes Club. They charge crazy prices on most of the rare stuff BUT they have a great selection of 12" figs on display. Check out their Bruce Lee section too.

https://www.artoftoy.com/

I've been there too. Nice place but prices are insane. I've always wanted to discover more hobby shops like that one in the Bay Area. There's a small one in Japan Town in SF as well as CCC, but selections are fairly limited.

I think he was asking for $288 for Ezio due to it being the Asia 1st release batch. Black Widow was there too. They are supposedly receiving War Machine in a couple of weeks.

$288 is still quite a premium price even with the importing costs factored in. It's more expensive than just buying one from an HK ebayer yourself. :lol

Back