Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I need your advice.
I'm collecting parts to make a custom Altaïr. But I can't decide on a headsculpt.

You know Altaïr's face was based on this guy:

head.jpg

Now, there aren't many sculpts out there with a good likeness to that dude, so I picked some that had some basic similar facial features. You don't really see Altaïr's face under his hood, so it would be more important that that the lower part of the face sculpt looks a bit like the actor, i.e. a sculpt with a narrow, slim jaw.

Here are some options I'm considering. Remember, don't take into account the overall likeness, hairstyle, resemblance to some other actor or whatever, but tell me which sculpt has the best jawline etc to pull of an Altaïr :lecture

1:
head1.jpg

2:
head2.jpg

3:
head4.jpg

4:
head5.jpg

5:
head6.jpg

Help me out, guys! :pray:

Last edited:
Guys, I need your advice.
I'm collecting parts to make a custom Altaïr. But I can't decide on a headsculpt.

You know Altaïr's face was based on this guy:

head.jpg

Now, there aren't many sculpts out there with a good likeness to that dude, so I picked some that had some basic similar facial features. You don't really see Altaïr's face under his hood, so it would be more important that that the lower part of the face sculpt looks a bit like the actor, i.e. a sculpt with a narrow, slim jaw.

Here are some options I'm considering. Remember, don't take into account the overall likeness, hairstyle, resemblance to some other actor or whatever, but tell me which sculpt has the best jawline etc to pull of an Altaïr :lecture

1:
head1.jpg

2:
head2.jpg

3:
head4.jpg

4:
head5.jpg

5:
head6.jpg

Help me out, guys! :pray:

I think the Beckham head looks the closest.

Why not just buy the Loose Ezio head and remove the ponytail?Altair and Ezio look the same so...

Back