Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this figure yesterday and my god it is awesome ..it just blew me away!!

Will post pics when the cam is charged:)

Got this figure yesterday and my god it is awesome ..it just blew me away!!

Will post pics when the cam is charged:)

^^can't wait to see your pics man!

love seeing this guy in all the different poses ppl are coming up with! Ezio is such a dynamic figure! I LOVE IT! :rock

^^can't wait to see your pics man!

love seeing this guy in all the different poses ppl are coming up with! Ezio is such a dynamic figure! I LOVE IT! :rock

I have him in a simple standing pose showing off the hidden blades ..its great he can pose so well but i always limit my figures poses to ones where there feet remain on the stand.

Some Crappy pics..

102_1346.jpg

102_1349.jpg

102_1347.jpg

I will post some better ones later:)

Last edited:
^Sweet pics man! It looks like you already futzed him... futzed him good! :monkey5

I don't even have this figure as yet, but I can honestly say that it'll be the one of the best 1/6 figures in my entire collection.

^Sweet pics man! It looks like you already futzed him... futzed him good! :monkey5

I don't even have this figure as yet, but I can honestly say that it'll be the one of the best 1/6 figures in my entire collection.

Ya ..not a chance was he going on display in the state that he came in out of the box:lol ..i'm sure he will be one of your best figures dude as he is one of mine,and thats saying something as he has some tough competition in my collection:)

He's Here! Awesome figure. Had to cut the sides of the hood like someone else here previously did. Its definitely the worst part of the figure. I think its impossible to hide his eyes by it. That and the cape wants to "rise" a little. Other then that its awesome! pics tomorrow.

So, is the cape still in need of exchange or can these North American releases put the cape behind Ezio's back?

Is the dagger even meant to go in that strap on ezio's right? ..it only fits in half way ..i put my one at the back tucked into his sash just above his throwing knifes.

Great pics, everyone!

Anyway, I have the strong urge to put this figure in a bad-ass mid-air position when I get it in hand. Do any of you know of a figure stand that will allow me to do that?

Great pics, everyone!

Anyway, I have the strong urge to put this figure in a bad-ass mid-air position when I get it in hand. Do any of you know of a figure stand that will allow me to do that?

Enterbay's new metal stands would be perfect for that:).

Is the dagger even meant to go in that strap on ezio's right? ..it only fits in half way ..i put my one at the back tucked into his sash just above his throwing knifes.
yeah the hilt is kind big..i don't even bother putting it on.

Ya ..not a chance was he going on display in the state that he came in out of the box:lol ..i'm sure he will be one of your best figures dude as he is one of mine,and thats saying something as he has some tough competition in my collection:)

Wow really? He's that good? I can't wait to add him to my collection. Thanks for vouching.

Back