Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see why you would need 2 ezio's ..i mean is it really worth buying an extra figure to have a both hood up and hood down poses side by side? ..
I can only undertand it if one was left boxed or if the figure had a second display option like the t1000 where buying more then one would make sense ..but imo two of the exact same figure in a collection looks really odd.

Well, I am sorry. But it is worth it to me. :)

If I like a fig, then I will buy two. I like to display the figs I buy. I am not planning on selling them. I am pretty sure you won't see the point to the rest of my collection then. :)

Well, I am sorry. But it is worth it to me. :)

If I like a fig, then I will buy two. I like to display the figs I buy. I am not planning on selling them. I am pretty sure you won't see the point to the rest of my collection then. :)

Don't tell me you have two of every figure in your collection:horror:lol ....but to each his own i guess:)

Don't tell me you have two of every figure in your collection:horror:lol ....but to each his own i guess:)

No, I don't have two of every figure in my collection. :lol Mainly, I keep the exclusives with the exclusives and keep the non exclusives seperately. But there's a few [very few] figs; like this one, that I either have doubles or triples of. But I pose them differently.

Just finishing the words to my review... what a figure!
Here are a few pics, I posted a ton more over on FB-
box3.jpg

pose12-6.jpg

pose16-5.jpg

pose15-6.jpg

pose1-20.jpg

pose11-6.jpg

detail40.jpg

detail33-2.jpg

detail18-3.jpg

detail17-4.jpg

You're gonna love it, I know I do. And I did that by proping him up on a cardboard tube then retouching it out.

Cheers, he will be, and soonish I hope.
Nice pose in the pic, cool sword as well, where that from?

Sword and dagger are from Ignite. Funny thing is I had them on order and received before I even got the figure. I need to rework them so they match his gear but Im trying to get tenure right now, so its going to have to wait. :) Cant wait for your review.

Cheers, I shall have to see if this can queue jump a little as theres a bit of a log-jam at the moment.

I finally got around to snagging this figure on eBay at a pretty decent price. $157 shipped to PA.

Now I just need to finish off Fallout New Vegas so I can start playing Brotherhood.

Awesome, that hood is perfect! Also can't wait to see your upcoming desmond. You going to give that sculpt a haircut?

Is anyone's figure's ankles sort of loose? I mean he can stand, but I wouldn't describe the ankles as tight.

Back