Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too... I'm dying to see some pics. :gah: :impatient:

Hope Mark VII is next, but probably not because of the special Mark VI release.

Black Widow will be next is my guess. Thor could vie for being next as HT probably has some redeeming to do on that figure. But it seems they are revealing all S.H.E.I.L.D. agents first. CA could be considered a S.H.E.I.L.D. agent. Whereas IM, Thor and Hulk are not necessarily.

Mark VI was just revealed, so they won't want to screw with those sales by introducing the Mark VII yet.

Hulk will be last. No news on that one.

And with all that said, I could be (and probably am) 100% wrong. :dunno But it's fun to try.

I had already begun a mental countdown to today. I don't want to wait until Monday, or Wednesday, or whenever after that!

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Me too... I'm dying to see some pics. :gah: :impatient:

Hope Mark VII is next, but probably not because of the special Mark VI release.

Just think how bad I'm waiting for bane pics! :panic:
You can't just tease us and then not show us anything for months afterwords!!! :lol

Just think how bad I'm waiting for bane pics! :panic:
You can't just tease us and then not show us anything for months afterwords!!! :lol

Of course they can. They can tease you and decide not to give you the full reveal. It's their company and they can do whatever they want. B/c they are ****** bags

Hoping the headsculpt has a good likeness to Chris Evans, otherwise, the helmet/cowl stays on. :)

I am guessing we will get a full reveal on Monday/Tuesday next week as there r other members of the avengers to be revealed!!
Black Widow should be next and hope Hot Toys throw in Shield's Maria Hills too if possible....that will be awesome

If they nail Evan's likeness, then I'm going to display him without the mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back