Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hard to judge by the teaser image. Maybe the shield is just a placeholder

Even if the shield isn't damged in the movie, HT first attempt was not accurate. The real shield is reflective when light is hitting it but its not glossy. HT made it look like they added polish to it

Last edited:
When Peggy shoots the silver shield the scuffs carry over to the first time we see the shield painted when he places in in his back on the bike with the skuffs there.

So the CA:TFA shield should not have been clean which is why IMO this shield would be better as BD so you could switch them.

Seeing as I don't own TFA Cap America, I'm good with the clean shield. I think it looks better on display than the BD one.

Seeing as I don't own TFA Cap America, I'm good with the clean shield. I think it looks better on display than the BD one.

i agree since almost all figures come non BD, it looks weird for one or two to be all beaten up when in a group

I have 3 shields need my 4th shield slightly differnt as in battle damaged..each will be both on back and arm hate changing the shields and love both looks so never have to change em up....

I know Hulk will be near Monger sized, but I can't conceive them releasing him with anything over a $300 price point. Given that the toy should have no accessories other than pants and a stand, it is hard to even justify that 300 point. Perhaps if they made a Banner/Hulk 2 pack, I could see it hitting $400, but I suspect that would kill the demand for this figure. Smarter for them to milk a large Hulk run, then do a smaller run of Banners down the road.

so each cap will have two shields at once? lol

I think he's going for something a little more like this:

capshields.jpg

I think. :monkey3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back