1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No if with Hot Toys on this one they will make the other armor. SSC will usually let you switch your NRD once but there is no guarantee they will.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I know there was a ton going on at the very end, but I legit do not recall it having that odd color scheme!

This one is a tough call...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't really understand this trend in the movies to try to "slim down" WM to look like an Iron Man suit in dark colors. WM is meant to be bigger, bulkier, and slower than Iron Man. In that sense, the WM Mark I is still the most accurate representation of what WM ought to look like.

^ Not just slim down, they keep neutering his weapons too. He went from MK1 with missiles, gattling, forearm machine guns, (ex wife lol). To IP in IM3 with literally 1 shoulder gun and 1 forearm gun. I love my MK3 with all his weapons again, plus more than he had before.

This beast probably dished out more firepower in its few seconds of screentime than Mk.1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 combined. Not to mention it looks ****ing brutal.
6e759580f1a5820167eba7e0185d2821.jpg

나의 SM-G960N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

This beast probably dished out more firepower in its few seconds of screentime than Mk.1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 combined. Not to mention it looks ****ing brutal.
6e759580f1a5820167eba7e0185d2821.jpg

나의 SM-G960N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Hell yea. Mk4 reigns supreme

For anyone who has seen the movie

Spoiler Spoiler:

More shots of the final EG suit

Spoiler Spoiler:

Either way it looked terrible that had to be the ugliest armor I have seen sure its beefy but it's terrible look ik ng

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I can't imagine how much HT will charge for that hulking beast. Add the fact that this may be the last WM armor seen on screen for a long while at least, and you're looking at something that I can easily see HT charging >$450 for.

Watch, if and when HT drops this $500 figure you'll still a face in helmet sculpt instead of a full Cheadle head sculpt! :lol

Back