Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine !!

If they make it we are a LONG LONG way off from release= specs later this year at earliest..1-2 years from release after that...at best!

I definitely do think they will make the Delorean even if that interview seemed sketchy. The 66 Batmobile I hope they still do for the fans and for the collectors who bought Batman and Robin. But you know how Hot Toys can be.

Doubt 66 Batmobile will be made- figures didn't sell well enough- case closed for HT

Don't do this to me bro!!! I've had too much excitement for one week!!! :lol
Just wishful thinking and genuinely feel it's a possibility

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Then you have to deal with space issues. For most wives and families, a couple of figures is one thing, but once you start getting into vehicle or playset territory...check out YouTube for some wife/gf reactions.

Hahaha there are? No girlfriend around here so wouldn`t know :lol

Anyway, if they kick of the 66 batmobile, they will loose my respect. They have teased about it so long now. And the ED 209.....
Want the Delorean so bad, but won`t be their sucker for their promises. Oh man, such an mood killer.

Then you have to deal with space issues. For most wives and families, a couple of figures is one thing, but once you start getting into vehicle or playset territory...check out YouTube for some wife/gf reactions.

I talked mine into a custom made coffee table with the '66 Batmobile and the figures in it

I talked mine into a custom made coffee table with the '66 Batmobile and the figures in it

wellplayed.jpeg

Great minds think alike, I was telling my GF on the size of the Delorean and she said "where are you going to put it" and i said "we can make a coffee table for it" and....well the argument went on, but you get the gist. Any whos i was thinking of getting one of those aquarium coffee tables like these.13 Clear Coffee Table Aquarium.jpg00095.jpgcoffeetable.jpg but just have to buy a cheap one, or i guess make one.

As per Alex, they will not put this up for PO when HT has given them the green light and as of right now, they have not given them the green light

THIS BETTER BE MADE! How dare they display a 1/6 version of my dream car only to say "we shall decide later" on whether or not to produce it. I'm glad Marty wait listed so fast it proves there's internet in BTTF. If they don't make Doc I'm going to make it my personal mission to find Howard and kick him so hard in the crotch. :lol

THIS BETTER BE MADE! How dare they display a 1/6 version of my dream car only to say "we shall decide later" on whether or not to produce it. I'm glad Marty wait listed so fast it proves there's internet in BTTF. If they don't make Doc I'm going to make it my personal mission to find Howard and kick him so hard in the crotch. :lol
If they cancel this I'm canceling Marty. Yeah since Marty sold so well I see this getting made for sure. Hopefully later today we'll see a preview :) and Thursday it goes up for PO

If they cancel this I'm canceling Marty. Yeah since Marty sold so well I see this getting made for sure. Hopefully later today we'll see a preview :) and Thursday it goes up for PO

It's not up for PO yet. They can't cancel it till then.
But it has happened before.
Even though i don't think it will happen this time. I reckon this is near enough guaranteed to be made. But Doc will go up for PO first, and they will wait till that sells out to spring on us whether we are going to get the most famous movie car replica ever.

Even if this is cancelled I'm keeping Marty. I'd rather have something from Hot Toy's BTTF line than nothing. You really think it's likely will get a preview today? I hope so but I always figured it would be a while before we saw any news on the DeLorean.

It's not up for PO yet. They can't cancel it till then.
But it has happened before.
Even though i don't think it will happen this time. I reckon this is near enough guaranteed to be made. But Doc will go up for PO first, and they will wait till that sells out to spring on us whether we are going to get the most famous movie car replica ever.
I don't see them releasing Doc first at all. They haven't even finished a Doc. I see this going up first. Hope I'm right
Even if this is cancelled I'm keeping Marty. I'd rather have something from Hot Toy's BTTF line than nothing. You really think it's likely will get a preview today? I hope so but I always figured it would be a while before we saw any news on the DeLorean.
You never know. Does anyone know when that interview was from (genuine question and would like to know)? Also it was second underneath Emma on the main page so I'm really hoping it might.

I don't see them releasing Doc first at all. They haven't even finished a Doc. I see this going up first. Hope I'm right

You never know. Does anyone know when that interview was from (genuine question and would like to know)? Also it was second underneath Emma on the main page so I'm really hoping it might.

I like your thinking about it being after Emma Frost. I hope your right.

I like your thinking about it being after Emma Frost. I hope your right.
Usually this dictates the order in which items go up for PO. I hope it follows suit this time as well. That's why I think it will but you never know

4f4ced4f40931a2d2275117838662aca.jpg

Yeah, i was just messing with you.
This page, and the sign up for the email(Above the pic), tells me it will be soon:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/hot-toys-delorean/

Normally those email sign up pages are the harbinger of the item going up for PO fairly soon(Within a couple of weeks).

Yeah, i was just messing with you.
This page, and the sign up for the email(Above the pic), tells me it will be soon:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/hot-toys-delorean/

Normally those email sign up pages are the harbinger of the item going up for PO fairly soon(Within a couple of weeks).
Read above. Put up the coming soon page

Back