Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if the DeLoren part2 has movable wheels (invards). Then just rip off Mr.Fusion and tada you got both part1 and 2....
Edit: outwards that is.

So does this have a conversion for regular wheels or is it flying all the time?

Thats exactly what I was going to ask. For those of you that are going to wait, will you still buy it if its ONLY in fly mode? (meaning the wheels dont retract to normal position)

Im buying the first one no matter what, If the second one comes out and is able to convert two both then Ill buy that one as well. If it just stays in fly mode then Ill be more than happy to stick with the 1st one.

Thats exactly what I was going to ask. For those of you that are going to wait, will you still buy it if its ONLY in fly mode? (meaning the wheels dont retract to normal position)

Im buying the first one no matter what, If the second one comes out and is able to convert two both then Ill buy that one as well. If it just stays in fly mode then Ill be more than happy to stick with the 1st one.

I wouldn't mind it being in flight mode if the price was cheaper; I wouldn't even mind buying both of part 2 was less money, but I'm sure it'll be same price and I'm sure they're making all 3 versions seperate releases. I think they'd make more with part 1 and 2 being same car though. A lot of people will cancel part 1 for part 2 and can see it being discounted down the road, which blows for us who POd day 1. It's becoming more and more obvious that POing day 1 should just be a thing of the past.

I am happy with the 1st version. It would be cool of having the option to swap the tires to the flying mode but it's not a must have for me. I will not be buying a second car just for the extras.

no one needs 2 deloreans! make these optional add on parts! but then that would make too much sense. so that wouldn't happen.

I feel bad for you guys, I'll be 100% satisfied with this line once I can have this exact display on my shelf.

902234-marty-mcfly-001.jpg

Nah part 2 for me I thinks. Part one is good but I just prefer the second movie more and the zaniness of it. The car also looks cooler I think in flight mode.

Nah part 2 for me I thinks. Part one is good but I just prefer the second movie more and the zaniness of it. The car also looks cooler I think in flight mode.

For display purposes (and my preference) I prefer the regular. I like dynamic poses or emulating scenes from a movie on most of my figs. Doesnt look right to me to have a flying car and marty on the outside, then if you put marty inside you cant appreciate the fig at all.

I feel bad for you guys, I'll be 100% satisfied with this line once I can have this exact display on my shelf.

902234-marty-mcfly-001.jpg

I always loved back to the future, above all part 1 even if i've never been a hardcore fan but this Delorean part 1 is for me the most iconic! And even if i've not planned to buy it, i would like to congrat all of those who have PO this beauty! You made an excellent choice and with Marty it will make one of the most awesome and splendid diorama! :clap

Can't wait to see your first pics!!!:impatient::wink1:

I'm such a huge BTTF I'd get both if I had the room lol! The Mr Fusion version is great. But to me the nuclear version is the most iconic. And as other said display purpose wise it just works with the classic Marty pose. I'm sticking with my preorder always was even if they were or never were to make the Mr Fusion version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I am upset :( I think they will do two different versions! I have a 69 dollar nrd! At sideshow! Any idea they could swap nrd to the newer version! :( :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody posted pictures, but this version of the Delorean has lights at the bottom. The pictures and video I took of it look pretty crappy so I won't bother posting but yeah, they flick the same way they do in the movie. It's a really cool feature.

Nobody posted pictures, but this version of the Delorean has lights at the bottom. The pictures and video I took of it look pretty crappy so I won't bother posting but yeah, they flick the same way they do in the movie. It's a really cool feature.

are you sure? I cant see it on this vid,but could be the angle or because its so lit up.

https://youtu.be/EtkJFTfjTQE

Also noticed 2 things, Im not to happy with the lack of detail of the back of the wheel or just components missing (shock, arms blah blah) buut cant remember maybe thats how it is in the movie, and 2 doesnt look like those wheels can flip back up. Looking out how far the arm or brace goes out toward the fender the wheel would be sticking outside the fender. But its a hard angle to know for sure, and I guess it could have a sliding component to tuck the wheels in..but doubt it.

Yeah man, I saw it with my own two eyes.

ohh ok...:cuckoo: j/k j/k:monkey3 I do see some kinda lighting reflecting off the rear wheel. I thought you were talking about the lower sides where the mesh rails are. I seen some smaller scales have those light up.

Back