Hot Toys Bane 2.0 (The Dark Knight Rises)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The body is silicone now. Not great but far better than the rubber garbage.
I still wouldn't trust in the pose we all know everyone's going to want to do and the fact that hot toys is charging so much and not using leather is embarrassing

While his coat may not be pleather, there is still alot of pleather going on with this figure. It looks like his wrist guard is made out of pleather. Also his vest may have some pleather on it if those grey parts are not plastic or rubber. I wish they went with durability intead of accuracy, since we all know how the first release went.

While his coat may not be pleather, there is still alot of pleather going on with this figure. It looks like his wrist guard is made out of pleather. Also his vest may have some pleather on it if those grey parts are not plastic or rubber. I wish they went with durability intead of accuracy, since we all know how the first release went.
I doubt that they will give us a figure with low quality materials in his outfit. Mainly because they are trying more now as they have serious competition and that usually forces them to do more for their releases.

I doubt that they will give us a figure with low quality materials in his outfit. Mainly because they are trying more now as they have serious competition and that usually forces them to do more for their releases.
I just looked at some high quality photos taken at secret base, it looks like his vest still has that flaking material used on the grey areas. But yeah, i hope you are right. We should be seeing soon, i don't think this release is too far.
1000004684.jpg

Last edited:
I just looked at some high quality photos taken at secret base, it looks like his vest still has that flaking material used on the grey areas. But yeah, i hope you are right. We should be seeing soon, i don't think this release is too far.View attachment 711794
It can definitely look the same but doesn't mean it will be. But yeah hopefully once released it's better of a release for us.

Back