Hot Toys Bane 2.0 (The Dark Knight Rises)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6362.jpeg

IMG_6363.jpeg

IMG_6364.jpeg

IMG_6365.jpeg

IMG_6366.jpeg

IMG_6367.jpeg

IMG_6368.jpeg

IMG_6369.jpeg

Am I right in thinking they added the peeling makeup covering TH tattoo on his arm, to the surface texture? I'm sure it wasn't in the prototype photos?

1728915694821.png

I’m kind of over the Nolan Batman films but if I get a waitlist conversion on Bane I think I’ll grab him. Have the original but the 2.0 looks like a big upgrade.

Sorry if this has been answered a bunch of times already, I went and looked through a few pages:

What's the current consensus on leaving the arms bent grabbing his vest? I'm guessing its the obvious don't bend more than 90 degrees rule as usual. I really love that pose but seamless bodies freak me out for anything but borderline museum poses. I treat figures with lots of pleather the same way.

I recently got the Iconiq studios Red Pyramid Thing and his underarms are already split a few months later leaving him in a boring museum. He's standing in my display in the same pose he came in the box.

Whatever material they use on those Threezero Rambo bodies hasn't failed on me yet though.

Sorry if this has been answered a bunch of times already, I went and looked through a few pages:

What's the current consensus on leaving the arms bent grabbing his vest? I'm guessing its the obvious don't bend more than 90 degrees rule as usual. I really love that pose but seamless bodies freak me out for anything but borderline museum poses. I treat figures with lots of pleather the same way.

I recently got the Iconiq studios Red Pyramid Thing and his underarms are already split a few months later leaving him in a boring museum. He's standing in my display in the same pose he came in the box.

Whatever material they use on those Threezero Rambo bodies hasn't failed on me yet though.

Prolonged use in an extreme pose is definitely a ‘risk’ but this is medical grade silicon so should be fairly robust.

Back