Hot Toys Bane 2.0 (The Dark Knight Rises)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not without cutting parts and pulling apart some glued sections.
Dang it! Someone else was saying it’s removable but I didn’t realize sections are glued down..

The body underneath also isn’t seamless so I wouldn’t bother.
I was planning to go with this look 🥲
FC663CCA-CBA3-42C2-9CBB-4F81B50ECF1A.jpeg

Got this and impostor joker sitting at home while I slum it at an all inclusive 5 star hotel in Greece.
God damn sucks to be me! 😂

Does seem strange why HT didn't give the body a full seamless look like 2019 Hellboy but I do think it's due to the vest they decided on the more iconic look so it's partially seamless similar to SW Ahsoka.

Just opened mine up, really happy with it. I knew people said it was heavy, I was surprised tho.
I had the Phicen body bane custom previously & I was expecting something like that. But it’s heavier, it’s got serious heft to it. It’s tall too!
The base is huge tho, like really too tall for a detolf. Every part is detachable which is cool and you can remove or extend the legs of the gantry piece but if you have but even at the lowest settin with the background display it will only just fit in.
The water effect and gantry are really well done tho.
I’m just gonna have to rethink how I was going to pose him.
Both jackets look phenomenal, hot toys tailoring has come on a lot recently.
Really happy I managed to get one

Attachments

• IMG_6826.jpeg
    2 MB
I wasn't sure if they were veins. Though if true then that is weird to do that. Maybe they mis-interpreted it? The proto never had it and looked better IMO.
I think the movie made it looks like scars (to me)
I only realize that it's peeling makeup after your comment 12 years after the movie release! haha

Back