Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Good job Josh.

It is not shipping.

Now we can place bets on how many people are not going to read that.

*runs from the DC section :lol :lol :lol

yah, i would have to say your not reading your orders correctly. :dunno

No, I'm reading it correctly.

bat.jpg

I didn't do flex pay either and mine still says "Processing".

Hydeous, does the rubber on the suit feel about the same as the OC? Is it just the appearance of the suit that's different, "gloss vs. matte" or does it feel different as well?

Hydeous, does the rubber on the suit feel about the same as the OC? Is it just the appearance of the suit that's different, "gloss vs. matte" or does it feel different as well?

It feels the same, but for some reason, I think its a bit more sensitive?

I'm OCD with my figures and toys, hold it carefully and gently, yet theres already a small scuff marks on the right shoulder, even though I've never do any poses on the figure.

Just took it out from the box, turn the angle of the head, and display em.

I honestly think the OC rubber is much better than these. Especially if you can get the glossy ones.

It feels the same, but for some reason, I think its a bit more sensitive?

I honestly think the OC rubber is much better than these. Especially if you can get the glossy ones.

Yeah I figured the plastic, rubber and overall quality of a 2008 figure would be better than the plastic, rubber and quality of a 2011 figure. Does it feel lighter? I noticed the Demon Batman and Scarecrow felt lighter and more chinsy than say, the OC Batman and Bank Robber Joker.

I wish I had extras of the OC instead of one. Then I could just take the three important parts of this new release (the cowl with two new expressions, Wayne head and harness/belt) and sell off the body.

Back