Hot toys bootleg figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I have a few of these. I call them "movie inspiration" figures at my website. There is also the Hot Toys US Army Sniper with the Jake Gyllenhaal sculpt, looks like Jarhead movie to me.

yeah hot toys has come a long way. i remember that neo figure. they used a 21st century toys body and sold for like 80 bucks if i remember right and the headsculpts were really cartoony

yeah hot toys has come a long way. i remember that neo figure. they used a 21st century toys body and sold for like 80 bucks if i remember right and the headsculpts were really cartoony

For me, it was the Pirates of the Carribbean line that was HT's first big splash into doing very good realistic sculpts. They had done a few before then, but that is when I first starting noticing them. But before that, they were a lot worse than even some of Sideshow's worst. They as a company have seriously come a long way. :clap

Snake i think they did a will smith pilot figure and the jack travern figure is a hot toys swat figure... both will smith pilot and jack travern from speed on ebay now.

Back