1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope they tweak it before toy soul tomorrow so people can stop whining.

I'm sure (optimistically) they will.

Gonna say pre-orders will go up sometime next week. Sideshow's labeled this week as 'Star Wars Week", and so I doubt will see any info until this week is over.

Literally the second all four Batman related items are listed for PO I'm putting money down.

Still weird about the knight mare version. I don't see why there needs to be a totally separate figure for that, but we'll see.

Because it's a variant that can be made with slight tooling. Basically Batmen sells and they can make more money with multiple versions. That's why that scene is there.
People will buy it though because it will come with the Bruce Wayne unmasked head sculpt. They showed that clip where Batman gets unmasked by Superman.

Because it's a variant that can be made with slight tooling. Basically Batmen sells and they can make more money with multiple versions. That's why that scene is there.
People will buy it though because it will come with the Bruce Wayne unmasked head sculpt. They showed that clip where Batman gets unmasked by Superman.

Yeah, I know. It's just going to be a **** and a half on my wallet.

In my head they just made a two pack like they did with Luke, where everything is in there and you have two bodies (or maybe just one body with the optional clothing included).

Already getting the armored 'God' Killer and the regular, plus the Batmobile if it's not $5000.

That is good marketing though; get Knightmare and get the Bruce Wayne headsculpt.

New promo photo. Not in their initial album for whatever reason.

12301634_985486668190983_1136792538127433056_n.jpg

This thing needs a lot of help!! Lots of help. The suit is too loose and his shoulders are too narrow. How did they pull it off with Superman and not this one?
Still, it's just a prototype and there is hope. I was really looking forward to this suit because of the design, so get to making those changes Hot Toys!!

100% agreed. I've been waiting this reveal and the suit is bit disappointing. Too loose and I'm not that picky. I really hope hot toys make changes.

The body suit looks like it's quilted. I keep thinking it's a muscle suit or a pillow suit. I'm kinda bummed. I'll have to look at some pics of the suit to compare but I don' think they did a good job.

OK. after looking at photos of the suit. Definitely a no-no. It's bulky enough maybe even too bulky. The problem is that too flat. I am betting that this is some sort of dual layered clothing that's giving it the bulk but killing the muscle definition badly needed in this figure.

Looks like we won't be able to turn the head at all.

Having said that the texture on the clothing is remarkable. I am always impressed how HT is able to pull that off in the 1/6 scale. The flesh part is impressively sculpted. I can tell it's affleck from the little flesh exposed. The cowl looks great but the neck is way to wide. Hopefully they can still tweak this, I definitely prefer cloth than sculpted rubber.

I like articulation as much as anybody else but not at the expense of how a figure looks. I'd like HT to make changes, as it did with the Arkham City figure, and just museum pose him.

I have no doubt the costume will be tightened up, just hope the body proportions are optimized and the neck is trimmed. If not I'm sure someone will produce modded head.

I had considered picking up Batman but after seeing it, not so much. I think I will pass.

Back