Hot Toys Choice Dilemma!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All good points, well I have known about HT for close to 3 years but this past year is the first time I could afford them I already have TFA Cap and Rescue Cap, it sucks cause I wanted a MK VI and the Batman Begins suits but had definitely came in to late in the game to get those before they were gone. Same with Spidey the classic Raimi suit goes for minimum $300 on ebay still in the shipper. I just gotta catch up and fast.

Be wise indeed. Hot Toys is notorious for remaking the same figure over and over. In my opinion this devalues the after market value of a figure.

All good points, well I have known about HT for close to 3 years but this past year is the first time I could afford them I already have TFA Cap and Rescue Cap, it sucks cause I wanted a MK VI and the Batman Begins suits but had definitely came in to late in the game to get those before they were gone. Same with Spidey the classic Raimi suit goes for minimum $300 on ebay still in the shipper. I just gotta catch up and fast.

Keep an eye on the For Sale section here. You'll find one at 2/3 that price.

Back