Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1984 T-800 came out of nowhere last September was it? Reese will probably be the same. They have the licence and the figure is probably being worked on. Although my patience with HT is really thin right now.

I recon the Classic Pred will definitely happen, HT loves there Preds it's just a matter of when rather than if & Kyle should happen, HT knows there's a demand for him but the problem with HT your always got that little (Rorschach) doubt in the back of your mind, until it's officially announced.

I recon the Classic Pred will definitely happen, HT loves there Preds it's just a matter of when rather than if & Kyle should happen, HT knows there's a demand for him but the problem with HT your always got that little (Rorschach) doubt in the back of your mind, until it's officially announced.

Even if it's officially announced, you won't even know if it will get done. (Avatar) :lol

Everyone has brought up valid points.
I guess we can never be sure with HT until the actual figure is in hand. :D

All the predators from the new movie looks great but the classic predator is the one I really want!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back