Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be precise:
With the Earth & Moon hologram.... though not at realistic earth/moon distance but correct Earth to Moon size ratio.
I know, I would rather just have Earth there. Idunno if they could make it work out with the moon (or if they decided on the solar system..).
I guess they could just use some really clear-blue colored plastic (or whatever) for the uhh, pzshoom ray things, and a darker blue for the planets..

@ Prefused I don't consider ANY skull/bone to be useless, I love using them with my HT Pred displays.
Wasn't it said that he'll come with a ton of accessories? I believe that is what I read...
What other accessories would you like him to come with?
It'd be cool to get the totem-like thing he was strung up on, or a hologram.. Can't think of anything else.
If they went with the totem, they could just make it two different parts that you snap together, and you can snap that into a dirt/jungley base.
I think it's highly likely that he will come with a Berserker skull.. I mean, it's easy enough, Falconer came with the Classic skull, NECA and SS have/are done/doing it, and it just makes sense.

@ Prefused I don't consider ANY skull/bone to be useless, I love using them with my HT Pred displays.
Wasn't it said that he'll come with a ton of accessories? I believe that is what I read...
What other accessories would you like him to come with?
It'd be cool to get the totem-like thing he was strung up on, or a hologram.. Can't think of anything else.
If they went with the totem, they could just make it two different parts that you snap together, and you can snap that into a dirt/jungley base.
I think it's highly likely that he will come with a Berserker skull.. I mean, it's easy enough, Falconer came with the Classic skull, NECA and SS have/are done/doing it, and it just makes sense.
i'm a film-accuracy guy. if it wasn't in the movie, i couldn't care less about it. and i see it as a waste of plastic and display space. the only skulls i have displayed are the ones that were in the movies. i'd be for the totem display but i wouldn't tie the pred up to it and just have it in the background. the main thing i'd like to see is the removable cannon/backpack. the P1 should've had it and didn't and my only incentive for owning the Classic is for supplemental parts or an entire replacement for the P1.

I would like to see the totem first and foremost. The Earth hologram is nice but I wouldn't pick this over the totem if given the choice.

I wouldn't necessarily put it in the background either. Classic would be tied up to it while surrounded by Berserker, Falconer, and Tracker.

That would be my ideal diorama for the Predators line, but it's always fun to hear how others envision their display with these figures.

I will buy that bruceNthesuit and give the head to the dx04 and put the suit on the classic predator ...that is my ideal display:D

I see.

I was also thinking about the removeable backpack + Caster.
I kinda hope that we get a mixture of P1 and Classic.. Classic accessories + P1 body and head. The Exclusive could be a clean P1 Bio.
I'd just give all the Classic shizzle to my HT P1.

I would like to see the totem first and foremost. The Earth hologram is nice but I wouldn't pick this over the totem if given the choice.

I wouldn't necessarily put it in the background either. Classic would be tied up to it while surrounded by Berserker, Falconer, and Tracker.

That would be my ideal diorama for the Predators line, but it's always fun to hear how others envision their display with these figures.
I was originally going to just put Mr. Black, Falconer and Tracker in a case together, but if we get the Classic Totem thingy, I'd deffinately have him tied up to it using one of Tracker's Hound leashes in the back of the display, and have the Berserker trio in different poses closer to the front.. Similar to the scene where Falconer's Falcon flies in, lands on Falconer's back and we get a good look at all of them.

I'd actually still prefer the hologram over the totem though.

I was originally going to just put Mr. Black, Falconer and Tracker in a case together, but if we get the Classic Totem thingy, I'd deffinately have him tied up to it using one of Tracker's Hound leashes in the back of the display, and have the Berserker trio in different poses closer to the front.. Similar to the scene where Falconer's Falcon flies in, lands on Falconer's back and we get a good look at all of them.

I'd actually still prefer the hologram over the totem though.
The problem I have with the Earth hologram is that it only makes sense using that accessory with the Royce figure.

I don't care much for any of the human figures in the predators line. Needless to say, I don't have Royce.

If Classic comes with the hologram, maybe I could use it with a Star Wars figure. The Jedi's have that palm-thingy. :yess:

The problem I have with the Earth hologram is that it only makes sense using that accessory with the Royce figure.

I don't care much for any of the human figures in the predators line. Needless to say, I don't have Royce.

If Classic comes with the hologram, maybe I could use it with a Star Wars figure. The Jedi's have that palm-thingy. :yess:

IMO, the hologram would be a cheaper and much better accessory just because I wouldn't strip down my figure just to tie him up to a stick that would drive his price point way up.

Has this been verified? I don't see anything about it on HTs Facebook or website?

Nothing at all.

Ah, yeah. Didn't think about that. Doesn't bother me too much though, I'd just say hes looking for a nice place to vacation. :dunno
:lol

But Earth is the Predator home world! They evolved fighting dinosaurs and once they had no more prey they took off into space in search of new planets and species to hunt. Then they returned to earth once they noticed Humans had the potential to be worthy prey so they helped us along the way with technology and ideas via inception!

Take that for an idea while waiting for the adverts of Jeremy Kyle to finish!

Hopefully they will add lights to both the bio mask and also the wrist, don't really mind whether the totem is included or not. The exclusive item: could it be the globe thingy?, don't think they will make the clean bio mask or maybe....

Last edited:
Everyone's got pretty good ideas for the accessories that 'could' come with Classic pred.
I just wish HT would throw us a bone here on the subject. :ted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back