Hot Toys Deadpool & Wolverine - 1/6th scale Kidpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greeaaat, now can we please get around to the variants/cameos people actually want?
Yeah, I get that HT probably didn't know about X-23, Elektra, Blade, Gambit, etc., in time to have prototypes ready just yet but even for the biggest Deadpool fans out there this is a bit much. Lady Deadpool I understand but we already need to pay extra for Babypool, Dogpool and Headpool if we want a Deadpool upgrade. No way am I wasting shelf space on a Kidpool, even if its design is pretty fun.

The good news is this all but guaranteed an Omega joining the Bad Batch line. Having a little girl body of about the same size and age makes that an obvious body reuse potential for HT.

Is that a couch for kids?? It's ridiculously small. Look how oversized Ladypool and Deadpool look trying to sit on it.

kidpool_marvel_gallery_66bf347570ed9.jpg

Two normal sized figures couldn't even sit together. The armrest doesn't even come above Ladypool's thigh. Was it that small in the movie, or was it a full size loveseat in the movie?

I doubt the couch is adding that much cost. Probably would have been around this price either way. Personally no interest in Kidpool. Ladypool is the only variant I care a bit about.

I doubt the couch is adding that much cost. Probably would have been around this price either way. Personally no interest in Kidpool. Ladypool is the only variant I care a bit about.
Not adding much cost for HT, but it’s definitely adding another $60 for us.

Not adding much cost for HT, but it’s definitely adding another $60 for us.
I really don’t think it would have retailed for $180 without the couch. Then people would still complain that it doesn’t have enough accessories for the price.

Is that a couch for kids?? It's ridiculously small. Look how oversized Ladypool and Deadpool look trying to sit on it.

kidpool_marvel_gallery_66bf347570ed9.jpg

Two normal sized figures couldn't even sit together. The armrest doesn't even come above Ladypool's thigh. Was it that small in the movie, or was it a full size loveseat in the movie?
It wasn’t even in the movie!

I guess I'm the weirdo. I'm only getting Deadpool and Wolverine, but after seeing the movie twice, the only Deadpool variants I would want are Ladypool, Kidpool, and Babypool just 'cause it's kinda neat that it's the Reynolds family. The four of them on the couch make a fun display imo. In a movie full of cameos and variants, I can see why HT made the choices they made.

I guess I'm the weirdo. I'm only getting Deadpool and Wolverine, but after seeing the movie twice, the only Deadpool variants I would want are Ladypool, Kidpool, and Babypool just 'cause it's kinda neat that it's the Reynolds family. The four of them on the couch make a fun display imo. In a movie full of cameos and variants, I can see why HT made the choices they made.
Nothing weird with wanting two main title characters that was my goal at first but i got the deluxe version of DP figure and now i can't help but want the DP Corp in my collection.
IMG_7449.jpeg

They’ve released 500 Iron Men, releasing 10 Deadpool variants seems like a no brainer, especially since the success of the film.

Back