Hot Toys Deadpool & Wolverine (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping for a weathered, sleeveless Wolverine like as shown in the trailer when they are walking in sync to (presumably) battle.

Not digging the clean look with yellow sleeves. We’ll see.
I'm thinking they'll either have a Deluxe (with damage swappable parts/pieces) or a separate clean and battle damaged version. If you see a clean version first solicit from HT, hold off as the other is probably forthcoming. Or, vice versa for those that want a clean only.

I'm thinking they'll either have a Deluxe (with damage swappable parts/pieces) or a separate clean and battle damaged version. If you see a clean version first solicit from HT, hold off as the other is probably forthcoming. Or, vice versa for those that want a clean only.
Agreed, for my IM figs I'll play with the BD parts/look here and there. But I always end up going back to clean. For wolverine though, the BD look is the way to go for me. I hope we get a deluxe with interchangeable arms and swap out parts but I wouldn't put it past HT to do separate figures with an angry/yelling HS for the potential BD version.

Agreed, for my IM figs I'll play with the BD parts/look here and there. But I always end up going back to clean. For wolverine though, the BD look is the way to go for me. I hope we get a deluxe with interchangeable arms and swap out parts but I wouldn't put it past HT to do separate figures with an angry/yelling HS for the potential BD version.
I'm starting to wonder in the movie if he starts off clean with a mask, but it ends up coming off for some reason as the dirtiness and battle damage wears on. I fear if this is the case, that the BD version will have no mask. We shall see.

The only reason I think he even has a mask at all is the Iron Studios 1:10 statue from the movie is the only showcase I've seen Logan with a mask.

Figured these were coming. They’re the only two X-men movie characters HT has ever done. Even Hasbro is doing figures so Marvel must have given everyone the green light. Hopefully we’ll get an unmasked Deadpool and masked Wolverine heads this time.

I'm starting to wonder in the movie if he starts off clean with a mask, but it ends up coming off for some reason as the dirtiness and battle damage wears on. I fear if this is the case, that the BD version will have no mask. We shall see.

The only reason I think he even has a mask at all is the Iron Studios 1:10 statue from the movie is the only showcase I've seen Logan with a mask.
I bet you’re right but at least with toys we can swap parts and get that sleeveless wolverine with a mask if we want.

Definitely getting both. Hopefully Wolverine also includes a masked sculpt.

1000137869.jpg
Chinese collectors are savage af 😂 the boys not even sparing the teaser/announcement poster!

Knowing Hot Toys, the first one announced will be the full sleeved version that comes with his mask. The sleeveless "battle damage" version will come later.

I can also see them not including a maskless sculpt with the sleeved version and saving it for the sleeveless look to give people a reason to buy both versions.

Deadpool will probably come with a little statue version of Dogpool as an exclusive.

S2GJ4QJ.png
FylvnQo.png

Knowing Hot Toys, the first one announced will be the full sleeved version that comes with his mask. The sleeveless "battle damage" version will come later.

I can also see them not including a maskless sculpt with the sleeved version and saving it for the sleeveless look to give people a reason to buy both versions.

Deadpool will probably come with a little statue version of Dogpool as an exclusive.

S2GJ4QJ.png
FylvnQo.png
I think the battle damaged one will be an exclusive. Seems like a Hot Toys move.

S2GJ4QJ.png
FylvnQo.png
Deadpool covering wolverines arms makes me realise how much better the sleeveless look would be with the iconic shoulder pads.

I'm pretty sure they'll just do what they did with Infinity War Thor and have swap out arms.
Hopefully, but at the time of IW the market was oversaturated with Thor figures and they knew they'd be doing another for EG. HT's definitely looking to capitalize on the first appearance of the yellow suit.
As cool as it is to finally see it on the big screen, I still find it strange Hugh's interpretation of Wolverine would wear something like this willingly. Variant wolverine or not, he never seemed like the self-promoting "look at me" type to wear the yellow. I'm guessing this suit is supplied by the TVA like Deadpool's, after he's recruited by Wade and something he's wearing reluctantly :LOL:

Ideal wish is swap out arms like they did with Thor so we can have sleeveless. Shoulder pads are Velcro so can stick them on the sleeveless arms and hopefully with a mask sculpt we can create a comic accurate/hugh wolverine.

Last edited:
Back