Hot Toys Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (final suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not going to lie I wonder why they decided to make the arms skinny and not give it some bicep muscle.
Like this? Spider-chadman
1719552580055.png

Mine arrived, and I'm...underwhelmed. The stitching on the masked portrait is quite pronounced, and the spider logo on the back seems to be quite off-center. I'm hoping I can fix that with some tweaking.

I'll try and take pics. If I'm unhappy with the stitching I'll contact SS.

Mine arrived yesterday as well. :panic: :panic: :panic:

Anybody know where in the box the eye-moving tool was supposed to be? Can't seem to find mine (I have others of course).

Headsculpt is absolutely insane! I can see why some of the early photos had the head sitting way too high though; it's keyed onto the neck so can only go on one way and isn't always the easiest to line up.

The diorama base is really well done and a good size for the shelf.

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0049B.jpg
DSC_0079.jpg
DSC_0081C.jpg
DSC_0085C.jpg

Mine arrived yesterday as well. :panic: :panic: :panic:

Anybody know where in the box the eye-moving tool was supposed to be? Can't seem to find mine (I have others of course).

Headsculpt is absolutely insane! I can see why some of the early photos had the head sitting way too high though; it's keyed onto the neck so can only go on one way and isn't always the easiest to line up.

The diorama base is really well done and a good size for the shelf.

View attachment 710753
View attachment 710754
View attachment 710755View attachment 710756View attachment 710757View attachment 710758
Should be in the first layer with the figure in the bottom left. Idk If it's different with the deluxe box.

Back