Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

… Does it matter? The rest of my points still stand.

I will only tolerate this if this guy is wearing the old armor found near the wreckage of the sail barge, using the Fett name - and Morrison as Fett shows up to show him who is the actual OG. I have a hard time believing any of that is going down in a six-episode series about someone else, however. Especially since we already are hijacking everything to shift to Clone Wars people, as seems to be the new hype...? *bad mood*

luckily not one bit of this is confirmed

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Wait until the season is out. Have faith in Favreau and Filoni. They have earned fans' trust after a stellar first season.

I really wish they would cut the crap with these casting announcements. Just give us the scripts while you're at it.

I really wish they would cut the crap with these casting announcements. Just give us the scripts while you're at it.

'Tis the entertainment industry in 2020. Keeping The Child under wraps was a rare and amazing feat.

It would be great if they caught the leakers who signed all those NDAs and sued them cuz all these ?announcements?, true or not, are kinda killing it for me.

Totally agree. They are taking out surprise factor.

Totally agree. They are taking out surprise factor.

This has been discussed before. They are most probably doing this to keep peoples attention to The Mandalorian and maintain their Disney+ subscription, or get others to sign up of course.

It sucks I know, but it's business unfortunately.

I'm trying not to read any of the articles and keep details to a minimum from here on out. That's the least I can do to keep what actually happens in the show somewhat as a surprise.

This has been discussed before. They are most probably doing this to keep peoples attention to The Mandalorian and maintain their Disney+ subscription, or get others to sign up of course.

I'm trying not to read any of the articles and keep details to a minimum from here on out. That's the least I can do to keep what actually happens in the show somewhat as a surprise.

Good luck with that visiting these forums. Even if you stay out of this thread and the TV show thread, some idiot will start a preemptive figure thread for every announcement and you'll see it there in the thread listing. Surprised there isn't a specific Olyfett (yeah I said it, we all know the stupid nickname is coming) thread yet.

Good luck with that visiting these forums. Even if you stay out of this thread and the TV show thread, some idiot will start a preemptive figure thread for every announcement and you'll see it there in the thread listing. Surprised there isn't a specific Olyfett (yeah I said it, we all know the stupid nickname is coming) thread yet.

Yeah I know. But I only view by subscribed threads. So I don't see any of those movie or show threads unless I go looking.

Plus in some ways it's no different than scrolling past pointless debates on who is right or wrong on some topic which no one remembers a week later.

Yes, it's business but leaking all exciting info at once doesn't seem like a smart move.

They just want the merch out in time for Xmas this time.

Yes, it's business but leaking all exciting info at once doesn't seem like a smart move.

It sure doesn't, and that's the main thing that has me questioning how much of this is actually real.

Are THAT MANY people actually breaking their NDAs? I just find that super-hard to believe!

I am unfollowing most of the SW-related FB groups I am in for a while, over this mess. The fact that people are crowing over stuff I consider to be potential disaster makes me unfollow even harder.

25 "guest stars" in a series of this size just does not seem credible to me. About three of these actually make sense.

I think some of these guest stars are for S3. It would be weird trying to fit that many characters in 6 eps.

Where does this 6 episodes idea come from? I can't recall seeing any reports of only 6 episodes.

Let's go on the assumption that there are 8 episodes, the same as season 1. This is more likely I think. Ahsoka and her crew are only supposed to be in one episode, likely near the end of the season. Boba Fett is only supposed to be in one episode, with a larger presence in season 3. Cobb Vanth will likely be tied into the Boba Fett episode. So, that's 2 episodes out of 8. That's still 75% of the season we have absolutely no idea what will happen. Favreau and Filoni aren't morons, they're not going to undermine their main character.

Could just be some misdirection. I would prefer that. I’d rather not know what they’re planning.

Yeah it's a shame they're spoiling so much ahead of time, but it's likely the trailer would have given away most of these reveals anyway. And while it seems like a lot to fit into the season, they already said Fett would have a very minor role, and it could be the same for the others as well.

The first season also introduced a ton of different characters, but spread out over 8 episodes it really didn't feel like many at all.

Yeah it's a shame they're spoiling so much ahead of time, but it's likely the trailer would have given away most of these reveals anyway. And while it seems like a lot to fit into the season, they already said Fett would have a very minor role, and it could be the same for the others as well.

The first season also introduced a ton of different characters, but spread out over 8 episodes it really didn't feel like many at all.

Well, thanks to Hollywood or casting calls etc. seems like it's almost impossible to hide casting news. Since filming wound up late Feb/early March. Miracle they managed to hide Baby for Season 1.

I've read the "spoilers" but don't pay a lot of attention. At least 50% if not more sounds like speculation. Outside of Pascal and some film crew outright stating Season 2 would be "mind-blowing" there's been no real beef. Which is as it should be. It's like Pascal said, the secrecy mode for the actors at this point kicks in automatically.

LOL would u really want to make an enemy of John Favreau by blabbing?

People seem to just want to find a potential blame agent to be mad about so they have the chance to be "right" down the road. Pick the perfect figure, the perfect movie, whatever. Someone's going to deconstruct it for the sole purpose of a shot at the satisfaction of being enlightened and knowing it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back