Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can finally contribute to this thread. Weathered the BD outfit(can't even tell with the saber) and obviously the catho saber. Such an awesome improvement. Recommend to all. :exactly:

IMG_1401_zps09c971d8.jpg

IMG_1402_zps4e757a39.jpg

IMG_1403_zps5e1498c8.jpg

IMG_1405_zps0b827dda.jpg

IMG_1406_zps9377ca83.jpg

Anyone with a kill-a-watt or similar usage metering device able to measure the power draw (watts) of the cathode at the power supply (transformer)?

Hello I wonder if anyone can help me?

I am new to the forum and Hot Toy world and would like some advice on building a Luke Skywalker DX07 figure.

I currently have a T1000 spare body which I believe is a HT TTM18 body (could be wrong) and would like to know is this the same as the Luke Skywalker DX07 body? I have had a bit of look on the net and all I can find is that the DX07 has a slim type body… is the slim the type the same as the HT TT18?

Hello I wonder if anyone can help me?

I am new to the forum and Hot Toy world and would like some advice on building a Luke Skywalker DX07 figure.

I currently have a T1000 spare body which I believe is a HT TTM18 body (could be wrong) and would like to know is this the same as the Luke Skywalker DX07 body? I have had a bit of look on the net and all I can find is that the DX07 has a slim type body… is the slim the type the same as the HT TT18?

My good friend, the DX07 Luke body is a TTM-22 Slim. The T1000 body is a very beefy muscular body and would not even fit in regular clothes for Luke. Yw. :)

My good friend, the DX07 Luke body is a TTM-22 Slim. The T1000 body is a very beefy muscular body and would not even fit in regular clothes for Luke. Yw. :)

You're thinking of T-800. T-1000 is the Liquid Metal Terminator played by Robert Patrick, who is quite slender.

Back