Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head does look really cool but I picked it up for around 70 shipped by a board member. You may want to post in the want to buy section.

Oh yeah, this cathode saber is awesome
y4ypuduh.jpg

e3egy5y2.jpg

That lightsaber looks amazing. It is the medicom one? I really need a light up lightsaber, where can i get one of those?

Where did you get the hilt from? I was thinking of trying to make a custom chatode lightsaber but I am missing a hilt
Ebay sellers ask >30$ just for the hilt, I would rather buy a custom one if anybody is selling thir resin recasts.

The one I bought came with a hilt. It's very delicate...

Shipped out today :clap

I might sell one of the Lukes to balance out the cost so if anyone is interested, please do PM me. :wave

Can't wait for the figure to arrive!

Once you get them, you might change you mind. That was my plan, and ended up keeping both.:wink1:

Do you have both on display? I'm someone who doesn't like to have multiple figures of the same actor/character on display ex. Two jokers, two Batmans, etc

I personally just like having one figure to focus on for that actor or character. I know many others would disagree with what I have seen on the forums but that's just me. :lol

So I'll probably sell one of the Lukes. Is there anything that differs between the two versions aside from the battle damage marks on his face and attire?

Do you have both on display? I'm someone who doesn't like to have multiple figures of the same actor/character on display ex. Two jokers, two Batmans, etc

I personally just like having one figure to focus on for that actor or character. I know many others would disagree with what I have seen on the forums but that's just me. :lol

So I'll probably sell one of the Lukes. Is there anything that differs between the two versions aside from the battle damage marks on his face and attire?

Personally they look great together and I wouldn't be able to pick which one I love more. But for differences it comes down to hair, headsculpt, and clothing. Then you have to decide to get rid of the chopped off hand/arm, the medical device, the fact there is only 1 unlit saber and 1 lit saber, plus do you keep the weather vane if you get rid of the battle damaged luke? These are questions no one should answer just keep them both.

20547446-A770-4225-9FF5-5E54E9793B94-1572-0000036F5CF04236_zpsfb7a33ad.jpg

I have my Luke's on either side of my Sideshow Vader. They are both so awesome. I can't really decide which I like better. Either way I would never split them up. But ultimately its up to each collector. What ever you decide I hope you like them.

Back