Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did his thing. :dunno

As he commented on the HT proto, I comment on his photochop.

And from what I've seen of your posts on onesixthwarriors, you slam stuff all the time. So, hello Kettle :wave

HT's should just cancel this disaster...

Nah...EB should just cancel their GOD disaster...

WHY bother, lets all go back to collecting Beenie Babies...or stamps...or dead bugs

HT's should just cancel this disaster...

Nah...EB should just cancel their GOD disaster...

WHY bother, lets all go back to collecting Beenie Babies...or stamps...or dead bugs

haha nicely put.

I got an email today from JJ (Rismo) making sure I had received my repainted SS Indy I commissioned from him, and he went on to talk about the Photoshop manip he did in his spare time today. He doesn't visit the boards anymore so I let him know that his work had generated some buzz :lol

"The HT sculpt has me worried. I saw it on their facebook this morning. I was sitting in a business meeting so I opened photoshop and made some suggestions. hopefully they take everyone's suggestions into consideration! It's really a nice sculpt from the nose down. I attached a pic incase you wanted to see."

indyhottoys.jpg

Does anyone else feel like we're going round in circles, this was on page 38! :panic:

Come on HT show us what you've got! Then we can go back to worshipping you!

CHEERS!

Jesus guys, maybe we should wait for ANY news from HT about this before anyone posts anymore in this thread. Maybe the mods should just lock this up for the time being.

Last edited:
Jesus guys, maybe we should wait for ANY news from HT about this before anyone posts anymore in this thread. Maybe the mods should just lock this up for the time being.

You could do this to 99% of the Hot Toys and Enterbay threads on this forum. I guess some ppl don't have very exciting lives beyond staring in front of computer all day moaning about Details on Pre released dolls. Lol weird

Debating that idea.

Agree to disagree for now please folks and try to keep it civil.

Thanks.

:yess:

Your photochop is the weakest "fan corrected" offering in this thread. Instead of manipulating a photo, lets see your Harrison Ford Indiana Jones sculpt. :lol

He did his thing. :dunno

As he commented on the HT proto, I comment on his photochop.

And from what I've seen of your posts on onesixthwarriors, you slam stuff all the time. So, hello Kettle :wave

There is a difference between commenting on an imperfect work,
near to come on the market, expansive and created by someone who
is paid to create it, and comment on a suggestion
created by a fan.

I am not paid, and create sculptures is not my job.
It was only a suggestion to improve the work, if there is no difference then I apologize, apparently I'm not good with photoshop.

created by a fan.

It was only a suggestion to improve the work, if there is no difference then I apologize, apparently I'm not good with photoshop.

A word of warning -
I have noticed a LOT of people on this forum have some kind of phobia when it comes to seeing photoshopped picture suggestions.:dunno

Its something Im still getting used to myself, seeing as Im a graphic artist, and the art forums I visit are all about picture editing.
Its hard to adjust when I come here.

Personally, I thought you did a great job.:clap

A word of warning -
I have noticed a LOT of people on this forum have some kind of phobia when it comes to seeing photoshopped picture suggestions.:dunno

Its something Im still getting used to myself, seeing as Im a graphic artist, and the art forums I visit are all about picture editing.
Its hard to adjust when I come here.

Personally, I thought you did a great job.:clap

Thanks again terminator, you're very kind. :)

Personally I understand that those who create the sculptures can be
"frightened" by computer's mod, because creating scale models is very difficult and I know that, while edit in Photoshop it's much easier.
But here we are dealing with models created by professionals who are paid, and I can judge the product because I pay it.
And humbly I can change something to the computer to show the product that I want.
I know that Arnie Kim is a very good artist and can do much better than this, and I trust him.

I just want a good product, because I love Indiana Jones, the rest does not matter.

P.S. I'm very sorry for my English, if i write something wrong please tell me.

Last edited:
haha instead of create scale models it should be creating scale models and don't worry your english is good enough to understand.

Maybe its just me but everytime I see pictures of this Indy I think of what A___on Kutcher would look like 15 to 20 yrs older with a thick neck and an overly tall fedora. I think this figure is horrific looking. and for the price?! ugh!

created by a fan.

Hey I think your photoshop was fairly decent. I think you good ideas for the sculpt. Being a big Indy fan and Hot Toys fan im pretty disappointed in this figure. See Hot Toys has set a new bar in what figures can look like and now we as collectors are holding them to it, Especially for the amount of money we pay for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back