Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys seen the incredible promo pics of Jack Sparrow.

That's how you promote something you're proud of.... as opposed to the dead silence Indiana Jones has gotten.

Silent and deadly. HT has just dropped Indy, tossed it aside, and hopes not everyone will be able to cancel. The retailers are stuck, that's for certain.

Who cares? I still want it :lol

Firstly I am sure that they will redo HS bcoz it will affect sales.
Secondly I still need Indy from TOD and TLC :monkey3

...any news ? I thought today would be THE DAY when they would announce the changes and post the new pictures....

Hi guys! I heard that Arnie will be back at work on Indy, it's true?

It would be great, because I really want to buy this figure! :pray:

I think it's a good sculpture, the problem is... it's not Indy i think.

So i made ​​some small change with Photoshop, and i think it's a bit better now.

Maybe not 100% Harrison Ford, but I'd be happy to buy it for 250.

indyw.jpg

indysuggestion.jpg

indysggestion2.jpg

P.S. Sorry for my not perfect english, i'm italian. :wink1:

actually those very tiny changes made a huge difference. its all in the eyes. i dont see how anyone cant tell the difference.

That's how you promote something you're proud of.... as opposed to the dead silence Indiana Jones has gotten.

Silent and deadly. HT has just dropped Indy, tossed it aside, and hopes not everyone will be able to cancel. The retailers are stuck, that's for certain.

Or the fact that Jack sparrow is more or less finished, yet they are still hard at work perfecting Indy? That's a cup is half full way of looking at it

Is it a definete that this sculpt is getting a reworking? I havent been able to find anything. Or maybe I havent looked all that hard. I actually think all the accessories it comes with is pretty sweet. Not too crazy about the jacket, too much of a shine to it. That could be modified if need be( if you want to modify a 250 figure). Its the sculpt that ruins it for me. I can be forgiving in othe areas but the sculpt has to atleast be close enough. It just doesnt resemble Ford......Oh and that Jack Sparrow is quite impressive. Mines on preorder. :yess:

actually those very tiny changes made a huge difference. its all in the eyes. i dont see how anyone cant tell the difference.

:exactly:
Thats a great job by VickPS.
The difference is night and day.
Everything is improved.
Its all in the eyes, mouth and nose mainly.

Are you referring to the MILK magazine pics of Sparrow? Indy was shown in MILK magazine too. If not what other promo pics are you referring too??

To me the sculpt is fine, i just want the hat lowered and the collar of the shirt to not look so baggy and thick.

The shirt does look too new, like he just bought it, not like he's been sweating it in the jungle heat.

Well, one of two things is happening...

1 - HT is throwing in the towel on this if they can't or don't want to fix it.

2 - They are in the process of fixing it and haven't finished so no new pics yet.

Well, one of two things is happening...

1 - HT is throwing in the towel on this if they can't or don't want to fix it.

2 - They are in the process of fixing it and haven't finished so no new pics yet.

It's Hot Toys, they'll be working the hell outa that sculpt.

just got a response from hot toys after i emailed them asking if the headsculpt was going to be improved:

Thanks for your support and interest in DX Indiana Jones of Hot Toys. Figure will be improved by making fine adjustment.

don't sound like there will be any major changes :(

just got a response from hot toys after i emailed them asking if the headsculpt was going to be improved:

Thanks for your support and interest in DX Indiana Jones of Hot Toys. Figure will be improved by making fine adjustment.

don't sound like there will be any major changes :(

Fine adjustment is all it needs though, at least re: the HS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back