Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Indiana Jones In Hand Pics

:lol:lol:lol

Thank God I canceled this when I did, what a horrendous looking figure. It's a real shame too!

Total ____, I feel robbed. Sculpt, jacket, hat - just one big mess.

Deluxe series? Phaaaa-ha-ha-haaa...

Regardless, and no offense to FastStreets (I do thank you for the effort), but how anyone can pass judgment based on these photos is beyond me. These are just as bad as the photo from ACG GZ that popped up recently.

Here's the thing - faststreets posted similar quality pics of CR Supes in the DC section... and Supes still looks awesome.

I agree that a great figure should hold up under the worst photos, but good photos still help a lot. OMGs Supes shots makes the figure look a lot better than that other guys does...and i Dare say that faststreets pics are actually better than those "moving car" shots of Indy.

Surprisingly it looks pretty good to me so far, not perfect but again like everyone said, those pictures suck. I will wait for better photos to pass judgement.

Hans Landa can sum up my thoughts on this figure...take it away, Hans!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj23pMdQBZ8[/ame]

:hi5::hi5::hi5:

I just laughed at your "I'm coming!" comment in the Superman thread :lol

:lol tonight has been bitter-sweet for me, with both the Supes and Indy threads going gangbusters. It's 2am here, and I hope when I get up in a few hours' time I'm greeted by a couple dozen pages of people commenting in this thread how awesome Indy looks in OMG's pics.

I'm still hopin! I was the last in my class to cave in on there being no Santa or Easter Bunny.

People aren't getting your jokes these past couple days.....I don't get it.

Well you're Irish, no? That makes us practically related :lol

I'm also anticipating good quality pictures from OMG, but I'm really in doubt he could alter the fact of the less likeless Ford deliver from HT:monkey2

Lucky that I hold on my sideshow Indy.....Trevor is the best.

I'm also anticipating good quality pictures from OMG, but I'm really in doubt he could alter the fact of the less likeless Ford deliver from HT:monkey2

Lucky that I hold on my sideshow Indy.....Trevor is the best.

Trevor IS the best.

Pix posted by nmhc7818, hope it gives you better idea how the HS

1128866225-ac-1882xf10x0544x0408-m.jpg

Headsculpt isnt the greatest, or the worst. I think its the eyes thats throwing it off. I was never a fan of the pers eyes. Looks too cartoonish. Hopefully 89 joker and bats eyes will look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back