Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the packaging looks better than any SS packaging!

318434_10150320917367344_58690437343_8303190_278733521_n.jpg

I don't know, I don't think it's that bad. But the pics aren't the best either. Lowering the hat and getting the eyes right is what will sell this figure to me. Could be a Jedi Luke thing where it really works well in person. We'll see.

I don't know, the texturing on the jacket looks pretty good to me :dunno

Doesn't look any better than the Toys McCoy Indy jacket from 2000. Too thick, too clean, collar flaps buckle. I guess making a good 1/6th jacket is beyond larger manufacturers because no one has ever done it right. So it that respect, maybe its a good jacket, relatively.

Re: Hot Toys Indiana Jones In Hand Pics

So all they did was turn the eyes?!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Maybe if this figure was $150 shipped then I could live with it and be happy, but for around $250...it should cook me dinner and wash my car too :pfft:

Re: Hot Toys Indiana Jones In Hand Pics

Looks a lot like the Proto... not the worst thing ever, but not what we've come to expect from HT.

No figure is 100%. But if Superman is like 95% this Indy is more like an 80 or 85%.

You're too kind :lol

If Supes is 95%, IMO this is no better than 75% at best.

Doesn't look any better than the Toys McCoy Indy jacket from 2000. Too thick, too clean, collar flaps buckle. I guess making a good 1/6th jacket is beyond larger manufacturers because no one has ever done it right. So it that respect, maybe its a good jacket, relatively.

I'm not into his stuff but Kato or Kuato could make a solid Indy jacket...for the price of an Indy.

Take some sandpaper to it if you want it worn. :dunno

Yeah I dont have any problem with anything really besides the sculpt. I was just answering his question. I hear people complaining about the holster, belt, shoes etc. I think it all looks great really its just that the sculpt blows. Oh and the hat sits funny...of course.

I will say Kim really did miss the mark on this sculpt, for as good as his Superman & Bruce Lee are this is really lacking in comparison. Yulli would have knocked it outta the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back