Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
original.jpg

"CALL TO OMG....."

:lol

I know someone mentioned it earlier, but the regular is $314.99 with $17.55 shipping. The EX is $304.99 with flat rate $10.00 shipping. So, the regular is over $17.00 more than the exclusive. I have never seen this before with other releases. Did they increase the price after PO launch or was it like this from the start?

I know someone mentioned it earlier, but the regular is $314.99 with $17.55 shipping. The EX is $304.99 with flat rate $10.00 shipping. So, the regular is over $17.00 more than the exclusive. I have never seen this before with other releases. Did they increase the price after PO launch or was it like this from the start?

From what I recall it happened after release and possibly after the EX sold out at SSC.

Hello!, permission to join the talk guys..:)

i was on holiday to Hongkong.
today 15.00 i was on toy hunter. i asked the employee. they said dx13 hasnt out yet.. :s i was there to see the DX13 ... pity.. maybe tomorrow they released it?:yess:

From what I recall it happened after release and possibly after the EX sold out at SSC.

I don't know about the shipping increase over the 10.00 flat, but as far as I can recall, I remember seeing a comment on the regular being more expensive than the ex. as soon as this thing went up for PO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just talked to Kathy from SSC.

"we will be processing orders for the Battle Damaged T-800 Figure on Thursday, November 21st"

And I double checked with her that my payment is THAT day and no earlier. Might be different for the flex payers as I stated earlier.

That's exactly why I had to double check, I'm a little short right now and I'm waiting on a refund. But that should go in either tomorrow or Thursday morning.

Back