Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The charge just showed up on my account; I've done my part now it's time for Sideshow to do theirs :lecture :lol

I didn't order right away... I think I waited a couple of months, but it was before the Ex got waitlisted.

So the one on PO now at SS is the exclusive version? I may have to get it...ordered regular from BBTS but the exclusive seems a must

WISH HT would do a DX version of the T 1000 with even more accesories and chrome plated liquid body parts to switch out?

Had that thought too :wink1:

Well it could work perfectly if I get my extra reg set from bbts, I figure with two full sets I will end up with a couple of extra jackets so might as well put it to use and I can't think of a better way than to up-grade my mms117 with it, you know spice up the whole terminator collection abit:)

I'm sure sideshow will do thier best to get these out as fast as they can. Sideshow will be closed wednesday n thursday for thanksgiving.

Well it could work perfectly if I get my extra reg set from bbts, I figure with two full sets I will end up with a couple of extra jackets so might as well put it to use and I can't think of a better way than to up-grade my mms117 with it, you know spice up the whole terminator collection abit:)

:exactly: I bet it turns out killer. Use the MMS all the way with the fake leather pants :wink1:

:exactly: I bet it turns out killer. Use the MMS all the way with the fake leather pants :wink1:

:exactly: That's the plan, the leathers on the dx10 being real and to clean are not going to go well, the dx13 leathers should be a perfect match to the mms117 as they seem to be made of the same material.

I just know when people get a xtra day or 2 off i like to bust my *** and get everything done and get out and relax while i can. Lets just hope the ups and fed ex guys get the shipments quick , who knows how many days they will be closed for the holiday?

I just know when people get a xtra day or 2 off i like to bust my *** and get everything done and get out and relax while i can. Lets just hope the ups and fed ex guys get the shipments quick , who knows how many days they will be closed for the holiday?
:exactly: Speedy with no kicked boxes please :horror:horror:horror
Your right, but I never finished that connor, I really should get on that:panic:

Oh, you never finished him??? Why did I think that was done :slap

Its up to you skull since ECKO doesnt seem to hang on the forum much .You 2 are the only young conner owners i think. I still need to pick up my hs and find a painter ,parts.

Back