Hot Toys FO Squad Leader Stormtrooper review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, this is going to be an all Star Wars week (including tomorrow's Wayback Wednesday), but the third review on Thursday night will be a bit different from the norm...but tonight I'm checking out another sixth scale Star Wars figure, this time from Hot Toys, and this time based on the new film: the First Order Squad Leader Stormtrooper! He doesn't blow my socks off for a couple reasons, but he's a reasonable buy - the review is here:

Review and photos of Hot Toys First Order Squad Leader Stormtrooper action figure

or you can find it with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Captain Toy, Michael Crawford's Action Figure and Toy Reviews

Thanks for reading!

Michael

I agree that the articulation is pretty bad on this one. Just got mine today and it's very stiff.

So are all of the ducktroopers that have been released been stiff or is it just this one?

Wasn't the heavy gunner released as well? I've seen in hand pics.

Wasn't the heavy gunner released as well? I've seen in hand pics.

Ah good call I forgot about him. I would imagine that one is the same though because it's essentially the exact same figure with different accessories.

The Snowtrooper technically shouldn't have the issue since he doesn't appear to have the rubber undersuit. The Flametrooper has a rubbery undersuit also but it looks different from what the normal troopers have.

As someone that ordered the other FO troopers through Sideshow, I have yet to see the regular or heavy gunner...

Back