Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
We are well aware and we will bring our A game. With the help of Kit Chen from OneSixthKit and his network in Asia.

Anyway, time to vote. Which of these four should be included in the battle damaged DX version (choose 3). Moderators, could you start a poll?View attachment 726787

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I wish the stitching was actually thread as apposed to sculpted on the suit.
I think Joost recently said they tried that but due to the type of community feedback he was receiving regarding certain stitches needing to be fractions of a millimetre smaller or larger than others, there’s no way he could guarantee that degree of accuracy or consistency in production so the stitches will be printed on.

Regarding the BS sculpts, I think 4 looks a bit off and unnatural, but 1 also looks too bland for that part of the movie.
Just as with the standard, there are two clear winners for me and I just can’t decide on the third.

Voted. Though I now dread seeing collectors who'll display sculpt #3 (or even 2 and 4) with an out-of-the-box standing with arms straight down pose. All of these expressive sculpts deserve some sort of creative posing.

In the near 30 years I've been collecting, and wanting a 1:6 BR Catwoman, THIS is what I've always pictured. Anything else is a bonus.

Attachments

• 68858b0784d83a0d2066518e6e360e5c.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Voted. Though I now dread seeing collectors who'll display sculpt #3 (or even 2 and 4) with an out-of-the-box standing with arms straight down pose. All of these expressive sculpts deserve some sort of creative posing.
You just persuaded me to vote for the neutral sculpt among my choices. If extreme poses end up being a concern for the joints and the outfit then a museum pose will be necessary.

I love sculpt 2 so that was a must. And between sculpts 3 and 4 I'm definitely going with the angrier one, so 3.

My choices then were 3, 2, 1.

ALL OF THEM! 1, 2, 3, 4!

In all seriousness, I’d take out 4, but then again, I’d take out 2.

I think 1, 3, and 4 would be best, even though I think the tongue sculpt is really awesome. I wouldn’t be mad if 2 wins, tbh.

Neutral would be really good if Joost decided to do the eye rolling system, tho.

The promo shots are insane! Some shots look like the figure is a real person. I know this is a prototype, but I still hope it’ll have a hard plastic body, not a seamless body. Maybe a seamless torso with hard plastic limbs?

The poll for the battle damaged dx is already closed?
it didn't even run for 24h..
Anyway the results were very clear and i'am happy with them...

But i'am not so happy with the results for the clean dx so far😭
What happened since the first poll, where the licking sculpt was way down ??

Back