1/6 Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Roadblock - photo review by [ JingoBell ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those elbow joints look terrible! Why would they do that? It's such a step back. Great pics though, thanks!

I'm not a huge fan of the Rock, and I haven't even watched any of these GI Joe movies, but after seeing these pics convinced me that this figure will never be made any better or closer to the RAH Roadblock, so I pre-ordered this. Thanks for the review!

DSC_8228_zpsd4a1e6ef.jpg

7927_zoolander_large.gif

I'm not a huge fan of the Rock, and I haven't even watched any of these GI Joe movies, but after seeing these pics convinced me that this figure will never be made any better or closer to the RAH Roadblock, so I pre-ordered this. Thanks for the review!

WHAT?! While this an ok representation of Roadblock from the movies it doesnt resemble ARAH Roadblock in the slightest...

WHAT?! While this an ok representation of Roadblock from the movies it doesnt resemble ARAH Roadblock in the slightest...

erm.. most of the GI Joe movie characters don't really do that. That's why I love the comics more.

but it is a pretty good Dwayne Johnson as long as you give him elbow pads and keep his torso covered and fattened up.

erm.. most of the GI Joe movie characters don't really do that. That's why I love the comics more.

but it is a pretty good Dwayne Johnson as long as you give him elbow pads and keep his torso covered and fattened up.
yeah... read the quote im replying too dude... :cuckoo:

Back