threezero is expanding the 1:6 GI JOE line for 2022!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Snake Supreme CC from BBTS today. Just had time for a quick unbox and once over but I love this. Personally, it might even top their classic CC. I think the color scheme just pops in person. I gotta dig through the collection storage to try find the old Cobra throne for him to occupy.

1000001127.jpg

Mine came in today. Great looking figure! Hips are a bit loose, but not too bad.
I do have a problem with the magnets though. The middle one in the back is fine, the other two on the body, I can't seem to find. Is this normal?
Thanks for the info!

View attachment 723619
Wish someone would remake the Cobra throne. Still regret passing on this back in the days

Got my Cobra Commander and Destro in a couple weeks ago. For me, Cobra Commander is the winner of the two for me. Love it more than the SS V2 outside of the no hood option. I plan to swap/Frankenstein the body with something of my own just like I've done with Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. The wrist pegs are made of a stronger plastic than the ones that came with Snake Eyes thankfully as those were easy to break. Might have to buy another V2 Cobra Commander to get the hooded sculpt, cape and hand that holds the globe to use with this figure.

Will have to add magnets to the cape at the shoulders b/c it appears they forgot to install those

As for Destro, he's pretty good too BUT, I had a defect on the puffy collar so had to get a replacement which sort of took from the fun of the figure. Also, the silver neck paint easily chips which is unfortunate. Currently trying to figure out what body to use to swap to as I really don't like that Rambo body with it's week elbow ratchets. The rest is really good though and a great improvement over the SS version.
Mine came in today. Great looking figure! Hips are a bit loose, but not too bad.
I do have a problem with the magnets though. The middle one in the back is fine, the other two on the body, I can't seem to find. Is this normal?
Thanks for the info!

View attachment 723619
Looks great on the throne! I'm going to have mine on the big Sideshow Cobra display stand.

And nope, you're not the only one with the magnet issue with the cape.
Surprised 3z didn't include the laser pistol.
agreed! That's why I kept the one from the V1 Sideshow Cobra Commander to use on this figure.

Back