Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Hama was the one that said he approved the changes in rise of Cobra, said he'd seen it 5 freaking times before it opened and said it was great and that it "sticks to the core" of what GI Joe is all about... and in case you forgot, he loved it enough he shot a cameo in it, so while I believe him that its better than the first, beyond that his praises seem hollow.

I didn't know that, which part in the movie was his cameo?

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Well Larry Hama gave it his stamp of approval and said that is much better then the first one and that he really enjoyed it. Im glad to hear it.

Larry Hama put his stamp of approval on Rise of Crap...he loved it!

his opinion means nothing!

Larry Hama put his stamp of approval on Rise of Crap...he loved it!

his opinion means nothing!
--

He was at JOELANTA 2013 this past weekend in the Atlanta, GA area.

I honestly can't believe he liked it.

I suspect he got paid X amount of $ to put his stamp on it given his credibility/reputation and probably signed an agreement to not badmouth the film, the producers, & the studio for that abomination of a film.

For the record . . . I still can't finish watching the first film from start to finish.

Now that my DX Joker is shipping. All I have on pre-order at SSC is this and Storm Shadow. I think the look of each design is very cool. I can't wait to get them in hand.

--

I suspect he got paid X amount of $ to put his stamp on it given his credibility/reputation and probably signed an agreement to not badmouth the film, the producers, & the studio for that abomination of a film.

For the record . . . I still can't finish watching the first film from start to finish.

He loved it he said and saw it 5 times! and He is doing the same for this one(all the NERDS who worship him are eating it up,Hama likes it,so will I :lol)...I am sure Retardation will be better result than ROC,but It's very likely it will still be terrible...

We'll find out in a week (hopefully I can find a bootleg online first)

--

Yes, agreed.

Have no doubt about it! This new movie will suck like the last, therefore giving me absolutely zero need for this figure. Don't let me ruin it for anybody else, it's just not to my liking.

I'll let you guys know the deal. Crappy movies or not, I'll still be in line. :lol

This figure looks cool and all, but I wish HT would release images of Roadblock already! The movie is a week away! :impatient::gah:

This figure looks cool and all, but I wish HT would release images of Roadblock already! The movie is a week away! :impatient::gah:

I just wish SS would release a proper REAL Roadblock! Probably the wrong thread to sound off on that subject, but oh well....

I just wish SS would release a proper REAL Roadblock! Probably the wrong thread to sound off on that subject, but oh well....

Yep!

No interest in ROADROCK

I recollect reading somewhere that ROADBLOCK/ROADROCK is also a "ninja commando"/honorary member of the ninja clan in the sequel?

WTF!

C14F70FD5056900B109916CA5351DB0E.jpg

Roadblock.

A Ninja Commando....

See what I started? :slap :lol

Back