1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this from SS... interesting.

Dear Collector,

Thank you for your recent order of the Hot Toys Rocket & Groot 1:6 scale figure set (item #902239). I am writing you today with some exciting news! As you know, Hot Toys recently added the 1:6 scale potted Groot to this set. But wait! There's now even more Groot to go around! We are happy to announce that Hot Toys has created a Sideshow exclusive version of this set which will now also include a baby-potted Groot without arms.

I got that too:

Dear Collector,

Thank you for your recent order of the Hot Toys Rocket & Groot 1:6 scale figure set (item #902239). I am writing you today with some exciting news! As you know, Hot Toys recently added the 1:6 scale potted Groot to this set. But wait! There's now even more Groot to go around! We are happy to announce that Hot Toys has created a Sideshow exclusive version of this set which will now also include a baby-potted Groot without arms.

We wanted to inform you that we will be transferring your order of the regular Rocket & Groot 1:6 Scale Figure (item# 902239) to the new Sideshow Exclusive version (item #9022391), so you do not miss out on this added accessory! Also, please know that there are no price changes for making the switch to the Sideshow Exclusive version.

If you have any questions regarding your order please do not hesitate to contact us directly so that we may further assist you.

Best Regards,

William Mendoza
Customer Service Manager

Is the extra potted Groot also 1/6 scale I assume? Wonder if it's just the twig in a pot version of Groot.

I think it's the one Rocket was holding right at the end. Very cool of them to add it at no cost!

So basically the 2 pack will come with 2 Potted Groots? 1 with the arms and 1 without? That's how I'm taking it.

I got that too:

Dear Collector,

We wanted to inform you that we will be transferring your order of the regular Rocket & Groot 1:6 Scale Figure (item# 902239) to the new Sideshow Exclusive version (item #9022391), so you do not miss out on this added accessory! Also, please know that there are no price changes for making the switch to the Sideshow Exclusive version.

If you have any questions regarding your order please do not hesitate to contact us directly so that we may further assist you.

Best Regards,

William Mendoza
Customer Service Manager

When do we get pictures ? :panic:

Back