Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this recent footage or just what we saw months ago? Both figures look great anyway, really don't think the complaints on either were justified. Please make Cyborg! :pray:

More or less they have chruned out all the infinity wars new figures... i guess they have time to look at cyborg now...
Hmm. Q3-Q4 is nearing.. hahaha i cant wait for the 2 figures. Hope they will announce Cyborg as well.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I just want an answer is he being made or not simple. We should pose that question on their Facebook page it would really stuck to have them all except for him. I get he is the most complex a delay is one thing not being made is another.

And despite the movie the characters and figures always sell out so why not.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I doubt HT will ever give us an answer one way or another, just as they haven't with a bunch of other figures fans want to see...Romero Joker, Returns Catwoman. They'll probably tease the prototype again at SDCC if it gets some on the fence to go ahead and buy the other figures.

I doubt HT will ever give us an answer one way or another, just as they haven't with a bunch of other figures fans want to see...Romero Joker, Returns Catwoman. They'll probably tease the prototype again at SDCC if it gets some on the fence to go ahead and buy the other figures.
Yeah they are idiots when it comes to that, it's even worse when they tease a figure and not release i. An announcement is one thing but when you they on their own show off the prototype it's rather silly and a waste of their time to even go that far only to have it not work out

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They are Asians they are not doing business as we know. They do not respond, don’t have chat with you. Just making figures and money. Not giving a damn about western customers opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have done the same with the BTTF 2 hover Delorean. A lot of collectors are waiting on a final answer from HT if they ever have any intention to release before trying to acquire the part 1 version. Of course that answer is never forthcoming. They may release it at some random point in the future but most likely won't. I suspect Cyborg is the same.

In terms of communication with their customers Hot Toys are terrible but it would be wrong to say its just he Asian way of doing business. Prime 1 are excellent at responding to customer feedback.

They have done the same with the BTTF 2 hover Delorean. A lot of collectors are waiting on a final answer from HT if they ever have any intention to release before trying to acquire the part 1 version. Of course that answer is never forthcoming. They may release it at some random point in the future but most likely won't. I suspect Cyborg is the same.

In terms of communication with their customers Hot Toys are terrible but it would be wrong to say its just he Asian way of doing business. Prime 1 are excellent at responding to customer feedback.

Is that Car not now out yet, its seems like it would be a no brainier to release it as it uses alot from the first one. Sample as the tumbler the made the cameo one. Dont get me started on cars the show the old and new BatMobile from BvS and JL and then we see nothing . I don't care if it moves up and down just give me the basic car with some lights and we can move on.

I want the full JL team the made Ultron surely they can make this guy, and today they just showed off Gamora from GoG2 probably because they will use the exact same figure later for and infinity war version. Drax took for ever the first time . Some figure due come out eventually but most do not No Yellow Jacket, No Loki from Thor One, Not even a mention of Metal Gear solid figures pas the catalog , no Prometheus figures , no 1/4 Terminator, no Robocop 2 Cain, no Ultron Drone,no Lone RAnger, no Blaze, no Director Crenick, no Rhino for Amazing Spiderman , no Peter Parker in Casual Clothing, no X Men First Class Professor X and these are just the ones I remember there maybe more.

Speaking of X men - So the movie is 2 weeks away and we have not seen anything I assuming they most the will do another Deadpool since its the exact same figure I doubt they will bother with any of the other figures.

So i guess this will be either on SDCC or it's safe to say it has been yellowjacked.

Hard to see this being released now nearly a year after the prototype was first seen. Pity they didn't confirm this before many of us pre-ordered the rest of the league.

I have given up hope on this one as well. Team will be incomplete.

All the other toy companies are releasing the complete team as far as I know, Prime 1 also doing the full set. Hot Toys are so frustrating especially with their total lack of communication.

I know I'm in a minority but I though the prototype looked very impressive with all the light up components. Shame.
jlcy.jpg

He is the best looking figure out of the lesser three Justice League members. Aqua man looks ok and flash is somewhat cool but this one is the money. Shame. They probably based not putting it up because of low preorders for the other two.

Don't give up- Drax took years to come out- mind you not as popular a character but HT sometimes surprises

Sadly, I’m not sure if Cyborg would have the same amount of popularity as Drax though. Sure Cyborg completes a set, but they’ll probably look at the sales of the other League members, and go off of that. My guess is the JL figures won’t sell as well as GotG figures, even pre-Drax.

I actually canceled Aquaman and Flash. I’m going to take a gamble with those, as my gut tells me they’ll hang around and you’ll be able to get them for cheaper.

Maybe they'll hold off on releasing this until the solo movie comes out?
.....That movie is still a go, right? Hasn't been scrapped yet? :lol

Back