Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But they showed Wonder Woman? Also the Batman Begins 1/4 figure, Harley Quinn and other stuff that is releasing soon or already released.

Doesn't matter. If figure is once put on PO, they are doing it. And they will post some final product photos for sure, sooner or later.

HT never communicate regard their plans or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In that interview HC gave last year, he confirmed that the ‘66 Batmobile and BvS Batmobile were scrapped. Also confirmed plans for an Anakin, which came to fruition.

So I was just wondering if there was another such interview where it was confirmed Cyborg has indeed been cancelled.

No Cyborg I'm just going to pass on the entire JL line and start from Aquaman as I like the classic Orange colors better and hopefully we get a Black Manta.

HT apparently disagrees with you.
Seriously. But I still have some hope since Drax Vol 2 is still in the reserved list. And I know they'll make him. Hopefully they're just trying to figure the kinks out and give us a better figure. I know it wasn't people's favorite movie but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Seriously. But I still have some hope since Drax Vol 2 is still in the reserved list. And I know they'll make him. Hopefully they're just trying to figure the kinks out and give us a better figure. I know it wasn't people's favorite movie but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Trouble is many are already cancelling their pre-orders for the other figures based on not getting Cyborg. HT will use poor sales as an excuse not to make Cyborg then.

If they do have plans for him a little communication would be really helpful right now. They still haven't given us the Pfeiffer Catwomn figure and you'd imagine she'd be a lot more popular than Cyborg.

That could be a possibility. All we can do at this point is wait. There has to be a reason they haven't done Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman yet. She's almost a guaranteed hit. I wonder if she hasn't sold her likeness
Trouble is many are already cancelling their pre-orders for the other figures based on not getting Cyborg. HT will use poor sales as an excuse not to make Cyborg then.

If they do have plans for him a little communication would be really helpful right now. They still haven't given us the Pfeiffer Catwomn figure and you'd imagine she'd be a lot more popular than Cyborg.

This lack of communication is a Hot Toys problem time and time again.

Rogue One, another classic example. They gave us literally half the lineup;

Chirrut / no opposite - Baze (although proto shown at Con)
Deathtroopers / no Krennic
Jyn & K2SO/ no Cassian

If I had a dollar for every comment I've seen in Star Wars threads that people would have bought 2 Deathtroopers if they knew Krennic was coming. Or bought any of them knowing the partner was coming.

Hot Toys loses so many sales by simply not being transparent. It's really annoying a lot of people too. To the extent they won't buy anything until they know more which then reflects in the pre-orders. It's ridiculous. I just wish someone who knows someone would tell Howard this.

Sure I understand they don't know how popular a film will be when they start development etc etc. But at least after the movie is out and they have shown their first wave of prototypes they could say OK and we'll be following up with X & Y because the film was a success and the fans love it.

Some market surveys also wouldn't go astray to determine fan interest.

anyway, rant over......

Yeah, a lot of companies need to be a bit more communicative. At SDCC, Blitzway had displayed a Ted Logan figure from Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure. One can presume Bill is on the way, but if so, you’d think they’d mention this at SDCC so as to reassure people that he is indeed in the works. Otherwise, people might be a little reluctant to PO Ted with no official word on if Bill is going to be made or not. Then, they’ll use the poor sales on Ted as an excuse to not make Bill and perhaps cancel the figures.

Jyn & K2SO/ no Cassian

If I had a dollar for every comment I've seen in Star Wars threads that people would have bought 2 Deathtroopers if they knew Krennic was coming. Or bought any of them knowing the partner was coming.

Hot Toys loses so many sales by simply not being transparent. It's really annoying a lot of people too. To the extent they won't buy anything until they know more which then reflects in the pre-orders. It's ridiculous. I just wish someone who knows someone would tell Howard this.

Sure I understand they don't know how popular a film will be when they start development etc etc. But at least after the movie is out and they have shown their first wave of prototypes they could say OK and we'll be following up with X & Y because the film was a success and the fans love it.

anyway, rant over......

Oh did somebody mention Baze? Chirrut is still looking for his buddy.
Chirrut6.jpg

Jyn & K2SO/ no Cassian

anyway, rant over......

I agree that it's frustrating but market research won't help - a few people saying they would buy all the figures from a line does not equate to actual sales. And them being transparent with the fact that they never intended to make a krennic wouldn't help their sales either would it. I'm sure lots of people bought the shoretrooper fully expecting the others to be made. Either way it sold out which was hot toys' aim

What I don't understand is it a Hot Toys thing or a the Actor Not wanting to approve the sculpt, I think the issue is on the Hot Toys side as we have other companies who are offering the figure Mafex Medicom , Prime Studios so if they are able to move head with their product offering it must be on Hot Toys side I am not sure if its lack of sales they expect to see because the movie was not as popular yet they made 1 figure from that movie. So I am not sure what there thought process is. Maybe they are having trouble making it.

I just wish I had an update so I am assuming that since its a no show at the shows anymore along with the JL car that this is the end of this Product line.

Back