Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd prefer to display him with clean look personally, so I probably won't be using the split head or donut head on my T-1000 figures. I'll still keep them though as I have a weird thing with having to have all accessories for my figures even if I don't use them.

It would be great to see another Endoskeleton. I love my battle damaged version, but an improved one with chrome paint could be awesome.

I forget the possibility of an Endo because unless it's a redo and improved version, I've already got the first one, and at the moment, even seeing a new one made is a bit vague, let alone what it'll be.

ordered..............:yess:
i keep forgetting about the endos as well. that will be another multiple figure purchase. hoping when/if they do make them again they come with several weapons to give them different looks.

Just an improved chrome version is what I'm hoping to see.

The old one is alright but I think particularly the skull could use some improvement. And the finish.

Skull shape and details and the upper body could be bulkier looking, I care more about that than the finish.

I don't think Buttmunch or Maulfan would change their avatars or sigs. Especially not buttmunch, he's had Dent forever.

Here are two avatars, I guess I could make a sig with photoshop similar to the predators.

picture.php
picture.php

Yes. I don't think the board would let me not be Dent :lol

But if Someone made me a Dent-1000 donut head avatar or something, I could switch to that temporarily. Making it a gif would be freaking awesome :thud:

I'd certainly be OK with temporarily switching out my Joker sig though for the club.

Sideshow states in the summary that the T-1000 comes with an interchangeable bullet damaged head? It's the split head in the gallery. This must be a typo, yeah?

Can't remember how it was split and I just watched too :cuckoo:

Shotgun blast from the T-800. Sarah, John and T-800 are in the elevator at Pescadero, T-1000 opens the doors with his blade and hook arms and as he's revealed behind the doors, T-800 takes aim and boom, split head.

Shotgun blast from the T-800. Sarah, John and T-800 are in the elevator at Pescadero, T-1000 opens the doors with his blade and hook arms and as he's revealed behind the doors, T-800 takes aim and boom, split head.

Of course. Thanks MaulFan. When I read bullet damage head, I thought of the scene of the T-1000 chasing them out of the Pescadero garage. I would have liked one of those.

Maybe they would include the exploded head with John. Makes sense since it was the elevator scene. I just hope they don't try to sell us a Pescadero Sarah with it.

Of course. Thanks MaulFan. When I read bullet damage head, I thought of the scene of the T-1000 chasing them out of the Pescadero garage. I would have liked one of those.

Well, that's basically the clean head that comes with this figure with bullet hits on his shirt, this set can make the Pescadere garage look.

Yes. I don't think the board would let me not be Dent :lol

Yeah speaking for myself I just assume that you are Aaron eckhart (sp) now.

Flosi only had his Anchorman theme for a short while but I started to think he was Vince Vaughn. Now hes changed it and I'm confused. :lol:monkey1

Maybe they would include the exploded head with John. Makes sense since it was the elevator scene. I just hope they don't try to sell us a Pescadero Sarah with it.

I don't see them doing that, there's nothing for her to really come with, if the T-1000 version of her didn't recycle a lot from the first Sarah, I doubt we'd even see that.

If we get the split T-1000 head, it'll either be with John or a T-800, or another T-1000, though options are limited for what they could do with T-1000 that isn't in this set, and I don't see HT actually moving forward with any of those options.

Back